Adidas Basketball 2011 thread + Possible 2011 All Star Uniforms?

As much as I appreciate light basketball shoes, there's a fine line that these companies will be walking as they make their lines lighter. No, I'm not asking for all shoes to become armored tanks like many of Nike's Air Max basketball shoes (the LeBron VIIs and VIIIs are the first Air Max shoes I'd hoop in), but the lack of support in this new generation of lighter shoes (hyperize, hyperdunk 2010, etc.) has been staggering. I'll be interested to see what these Crazy Lights are like in that department.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Collison stepped on a cameraman sprain ankles going to happen with that regardless of sneaks

Of course.

But Collison didn't wear them again in game 3.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Collison stepped on a cameraman sprain ankles going to happen with that regardless of sneaks

Of course.

But Collison didn't wear them again in game 3.

^I hope DRose goes back to his sig shoe Tuesday night. He's in a walking boot for the next two days.

^I hope DRose goes back to his sig shoe Tuesday night. He's in a walking boot for the next two days.

Originally Posted by CAto312

Yeah..I'm also wondering what he's going to be wearing. Hope Chicago gets the W

Originally Posted by CAto312

Yeah..I'm also wondering what he's going to be wearing. Hope Chicago gets the W

Originally Posted by Thisismyvibe

As much as I appreciate light basketball shoes, there's a fine line that these companies will be walking as they make their lines lighter. No, I'm not asking for all shoes to become armored tanks like many of Nike's Air Max basketball shoes (the LeBron VIIs and VIIIs are the first Air Max shoes I'd hoop in), but the lack of support in this new generation of lighter shoes (hyperize, hyperdunk 2010, etc.) has been staggering. I'll be interested to see what these Crazy Lights are like in that department.
I wonder the same thing.  There's only so light you can make a shoe.  Something has to give.  Id rather have a shoe be 12-13oz with some nice cushioning and a meatier upper than a shoe thats super light at the expense of cushioning and feels flimsy.  Not saying these crazylights are flimsy or lack cushioning because I havent tried them, I'm speaking in general terms.

I wonder the same thing.  There's only so light you can make a shoe.  Something has to give.  Id rather have a shoe be 12-13oz with some nice cushioning and a meatier upper than a shoe thats super light at the expense of cushioning and feels flimsy.  Not saying these crazylights are flimsy or lack cushioning because I havent tried them, I'm speaking in general terms.

Originally Posted by Prince of Nicholson Avenue

Drose switched back ! to the 1.5. He injured his ankle with the crazy lights. I think he thinks the 1.5 are more reliable.

eek.gif
I'd rather see him in a  signature model anyways... I know adidas was trying to push their radical new product, but Derrick Rose deserves his own shoe in exclusive colorways and there's a bunch of other adidas athletes sporting the Crazy Lights that can promote it. The Fisher colorways have been
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Prince of Nicholson Avenue

Drose switched back ! to the 1.5. He injured his ankle with the crazy lights. I think he thinks the 1.5 are more reliable.

eek.gif
I'd rather see him in a  signature model anyways... I know adidas was trying to push their radical new product, but Derrick Rose deserves his own shoe in exclusive colorways and there's a bunch of other adidas athletes sporting the Crazy Lights that can promote it. The Fisher colorways have been
smokin.gif

not too good of a look for adidas.... but hey drose needed to do what he needed to do. i cant wait to play in my 1.5s again tomorrow

not too good of a look for adidas.... but hey drose needed to do what he needed to do. i cant wait to play in my 1.5s again tomorrow

Originally Posted by Heshua

Originally Posted by Heshua

anyone got any info on any future colorways coming out for the adizero rose 1.5? especially on the mostly black version? (black toe) or what site I can order it from?

anyone got any info on any future colorways coming out for the adizero rose 1.5? especially on the mostly black version? (black toe) or what site I can order it from?

blacktoes were an international release i think. states got white toes everywhere else got blacks. so ebay or int'l hookups is ur best bet on those
there's an all white/grey sprintskin/icy sole colorway out now or coming out soon.... and then there's the bears colorway with a navy upper/orange accents, white heel and midsole that may or may not come out

blacktoes were an international release i think. states got white toes everywhere else got blacks. so ebay or int'l hookups is ur best bet on those
there's an all white/grey sprintskin/icy sole colorway out now or coming out soon.... and then there's the bears colorway with a navy upper/orange accents, white heel and midsole that may or may not come out

Back
Top Bottom