Adidas Basketball 2011 thread + Possible 2011 All Star Uniforms?

just tried on a pair of the Adidas infilltrate and tried them on and they felt good, might buy my first pair of adidas basketball shoes ever. Does anyone know how they perform?

i dont know, i just dont like the whole red and blue allstar jersey thing. i loved the jersey is san antonio and in phoenix back in 95 and 96. that was cool. they should go back to that and then add something to that jersey that is linked to the city they are playing in. these red and blue allstars jerseys are soo played out and not even appealing

i dont know, i just dont like the whole red and blue allstar jersey thing. i loved the jersey is san antonio and in phoenix back in 95 and 96. that was cool. they should go back to that and then add something to that jersey that is linked to the city they are playing in. these red and blue allstars jerseys are soo played out and not even appealing

Originally Posted by Nene33

And up close, Felton's Attitude's are the same as the GR(with the netted pattern), it's a tribute to the netting on the OG Attitude's:
It was a great thought to pay homage to the OGs with that pattern, but it's just too much on the MCs. Looks OD, in my opinion. I'm still very curious as to how them perform on-court, though.
And very nice retros. A true classic.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nene33

And up close, Felton's Attitude's are the same as the GR(with the netted pattern), it's a tribute to the netting on the OG Attitude's:
It was a great thought to pay homage to the OGs with that pattern, but it's just too much on the MCs. Looks OD, in my opinion. I'm still very curious as to how them perform on-court, though.
And very nice retros. A true classic.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

just tried on a pair of the Adidas infilltrate and tried them on and they felt good, might buy my first pair of adidas basketball shoes ever. Does anyone know how they perform?

They're my favorite basketball shoes this season(so far), key points, really aggressive traction(with the Wavebone), and lots of stability in the pods(really sticky), the sole is build to stay active, and is very flexible, and as they set to your feet(I'm big 260lbs, I'm not fat though, in single digits on BodyFat 
tongue.gif
) so for me about 15mins into my first wearing, if you're lighter it could take a little longer), they lead your feet into the roll-off automatically, so effortless heel-2-toe, cushioning is also very driven(not fluffy, and bouncy, but it cracks impact quick, and snaps back into forward motion, more like an elastic band), the fit as you already know is nice and smooth, comfort is high, and the uppers also hold up really well under lots of abuse(SprintSkin doing work
pimp.gif
) , without feeling restrictive(J-SMOOVE quote: "The adiZero Infiltrate is so flexible and light when you put it on that it feels like a sock so when I'm on the court it makes me faster.")

My pick up pic:

@ Blazers21: Yeah it is a little wild on the MC's, especially since they flipped it(it's a blue background, with a white netting), if they'd done it white, with blue netting it would've been more subtle.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

They're my favorite basketball shoes this season(so far), key points, really aggressive traction(with the Wavebone), and lots of stability in the pods(really sticky), the sole is build to stay active, and is very flexible, and as they set to your feet(I'm big 260lbs, I'm not fat though, in single digits on BodyFat 
tongue.gif
) so for me about 15mins into my first wearing, if you're lighter it could take a little longer), they lead your feet into the roll-off automatically, so effortless heel-2-toe, cushioning is also very driven(not fluffy, and bouncy, but it cracks impact quick, and snaps back into forward motion, more like an elastic band), the fit as you already know is nice and smooth, comfort is high, and the uppers also hold up really well under lots of abuse(SprintSkin doing work
pimp.gif
) , without feeling restrictive(J-SMOOVE quote: "The adiZero Infiltrate is so flexible and light when you put it on that it feels like a sock so when I'm on the court it makes me faster.")

My pick up pic:

@ Blazers21: Yeah it is a little wild on the MC's, especially since they flipped it(it's a blue background, with a white netting), if they'd done it white, with blue netting it would've been more subtle.

That freaky first step(Douglas knows it's coming, but can't react till he's gone), quick adjustment in the jump, hang-time(just wait till Gallinari fades), and BOOM!!!

That freaky first step(Douglas knows it's coming, but can't react till he's gone), quick adjustment in the jump, hang-time(just wait till Gallinari fades), and BOOM!!!

thanks Nene33 im sold! I just order a pair off of dicksportinggoods.com, I wish they had more colors to choose from though.

thanks Nene33 im sold! I just order a pair off of dicksportinggoods.com, I wish they had more colors to choose from though.

Just wanted to share my review of the adiZero Rose that I wrote up on my personal blog. Liked almost everything about the shoe except the area around the ankle and that GeoFit band.

With a big assist from adidas, I was given the opportunity to play in the new adiZero Rose, the shoe obviously worn by Bulls guard Derrick Rose. (If you didn’t know it by the name, then you certainly knew it from the omnipresent ads with Ken Jeong.)

For me, I’m coming off of a season where I absolutely loved the adidas offering – the TS Supernatural Creator – and I think the brand had a very high standard to live up to as a result. Last season, I didn’t think I’d like the shroud that covered the shoe, but it really only added to a great, locked in feeling. (The strap wound up being a bit superfluous, but the overall lockdown in the foot was great.) This season’s shoe is really drastically different in design.

Read more here

Just wanted to share my review of the adiZero Rose that I wrote up on my personal blog. Liked almost everything about the shoe except the area around the ankle and that GeoFit band.

With a big assist from adidas, I was given the opportunity to play in the new adiZero Rose, the shoe obviously worn by Bulls guard Derrick Rose. (If you didn’t know it by the name, then you certainly knew it from the omnipresent ads with Ken Jeong.)

For me, I’m coming off of a season where I absolutely loved the adidas offering – the TS Supernatural Creator – and I think the brand had a very high standard to live up to as a result. Last season, I didn’t think I’d like the shroud that covered the shoe, but it really only added to a great, locked in feeling. (The strap wound up being a bit superfluous, but the overall lockdown in the foot was great.) This season’s shoe is really drastically different in design.

Read more here

Great review, personally I don't have an issue with the geoFit collar, but that's also because I'm not a tightlacer(I just take away the slack), and don't wear no-shows, then it's really a relaxed(kind of old school effect) friendly high ankle support.

Great review, personally I don't have an issue with the geoFit collar, but that's also because I'm not a tightlacer(I just take away the slack), and don't wear no-shows, then it's really a relaxed(kind of old school effect) friendly high ankle support.

I just ignore the holes on the tongue. Lace regular and to the top for the best fit using the collar.

I just ignore the holes on the tongue. Lace regular and to the top for the best fit using the collar.

Back
Top Bottom