Adidas Basketball 2011 thread + Possible 2011 All Star Uniforms?

Out of this World, and he just keeps stacking that highlight reel.

About the lacing, just lace 'em straight up, the holes can be used with laced-braces.

Here's my WDYW pic normal lacing:

Out of this World, and he just keeps stacking that highlight reel.

About the lacing, just lace 'em straight up, the holes can be used with laced-braces.

Here's my WDYW pic normal lacing:

anyone in the Bay Area know where I can get the infiltrates? No $$*+% Sporting Goods that I am aware of in the area. =(

anyone in the Bay Area know where I can get the infiltrates? No $$*+% Sporting Goods that I am aware of in the area. =(

Anyone played in the TS Beast or Super Beast?

I'm trying to decide between those or the D Rose ones, I gotta get back into the gym after this semester. Which has better ankle support?

I'm trying to decide between those or the D Rose ones, I gotta get back into the gym after this semester. Which has better ankle support?

=/ went to the adidas es in portland today since i'm back home for the weekend and they were out of rose's =[.... guess i'll wait 'til there's a 50 to pick them up through my boy. picked up 2 techfit tanks though and man are they a pain to put on lol

=/ went to the adidas es in portland today since i'm back home for the weekend and they were out of rose's =[.... guess i'll wait 'til there's a 50 to pick them up through my boy. picked up 2 techfit tanks though and man are they a pain to put on lol

Originally Posted by DNeou20

I know what you mean, I went to the adidas ES last month and picked up the techfit powerweb tank and shorts The bottoms are easy to put on, but you gotta be careful when putting on/taking off the tank, that you dont rip the seams.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

I know what you mean, I went to the adidas ES last month and picked up the techfit powerweb tank and shorts The bottoms are easy to put on, but you gotta be careful when putting on/taking off the tank, that you dont rip the seams.

yeah i'm still trying to figure out the most efficient way to put it on or take it off.... haha

yeah i'm still trying to figure out the most efficient way to put it on or take it off.... haha

if you figure out an easier way let me know
laugh.gif
. The best way, from what I figured is gently pulling on the back part by the neck to take it off

if you figure out an easier way let me know
laugh.gif
. The best way, from what I figured is gently pulling on the back part by the neck to take it off

haha will does.... i kinda somehow got the bottome half flippd up inside out then that's about as far as i got haha.... overall first impression is good haha

haha will does.... i kinda somehow got the bottome half flippd up inside out then that's about as far as i got haha.... overall first impression is good haha

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I played in the Beast, the collar construction is very different, the Rose collar really comes straight for you ankle, so it feels more present, and the detached collar creates the manoeuvrability. The Beast collar is a lot like the Commander LT's, very friendly in feel, they even flipped the hard-support from in front of the ankle-bone, to behind the ankle-bone, which means the same support, but less of a jammed up feel on cuts, and slashes, it catches you right at the beginning of red-zone movement, so you hardly feel it, only when you put a lot of pressure on the shoe.

As to who's better, that depends on you, because both are very solid, the Rose is build to be more Speeddemon, movement, and freedom friendly, the Beast more supportive, is geared towards a Speedy moving giant, so they share features, but with a different start-off point.
happy.gif

One thing.... you'll need to break-in the nose of the Beast, because the SprintSkin all the way to the nose, can create a little bit of an awkward flex on your toe.(they should've listened to me, a full SprintSkin nose was the way to go)

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I played in the Beast, the collar construction is very different, the Rose collar really comes straight for you ankle, so it feels more present, and the detached collar creates the manoeuvrability. The Beast collar is a lot like the Commander LT's, very friendly in feel, they even flipped the hard-support from in front of the ankle-bone, to behind the ankle-bone, which means the same support, but less of a jammed up feel on cuts, and slashes, it catches you right at the beginning of red-zone movement, so you hardly feel it, only when you put a lot of pressure on the shoe.

As to who's better, that depends on you, because both are very solid, the Rose is build to be more Speeddemon, movement, and freedom friendly, the Beast more supportive, is geared towards a Speedy moving giant, so they share features, but with a different start-off point.
happy.gif

One thing.... you'll need to break-in the nose of the Beast, because the SprintSkin all the way to the nose, can create a little bit of an awkward flex on your toe.(they should've listened to me, a full SprintSkin nose was the way to go)

I have the Rose and love them, but if I was buying based on cushioning and comfort the Beast felt better. I loved the stiff, bouncy cushioning of the Beast, and they have great midfoot support. May have to follow Nene's path and grab a pair.

I have the Rose and love them, but if I was buying based on cushioning and comfort the Beast felt better. I loved the stiff, bouncy cushioning of the Beast, and they have great midfoot support. May have to follow Nene's path and grab a pair.

Is it right or I'm jsut completely clueless..

I have two seperate dates in terms of relase date for TS Beast Superman on Eastbay..
I thought it's Nov.12 release date?

On my acct. order history it says back-ordered till 11/22 w/c I've ordered since 11/5
On they're website it says back-ordered till 11/16..
I have no problem with it, it's just very confusing

Anybody can clear this?

Back
Top Bottom