ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Welp have ventured to the dark side
By this you mean Adidas bball vs. another brand?  Haha if so, I've been a Sith for a while now.  I gravitate towards Adidas for bball and runners, primarily because of Boost.  All of my favorite Nikes are years old.

Has anyone taken the Hardens or CE on an outdoor court? Any traction differences? Durability concerns?
There are outsole durability concerns for the CE's on indoor courts, so outdoors I'd imagine they would be toast.

Could have waited a few days for the prime knit but I've been anticipating the lows for about 6 months lol. Got them coming in tomorrow before my game. Can't wait

These are fire.. but would turn piss yellow from sweat

Are they gonna release any decent color ways? Something grey?

Really wanna get these. Would be my first adidas basketball shoes since the tmacs

Are you not gonna play in them? Who the hell cares what the color way is?

My Wiggins Primeknit CE came in. I had to get a sz 9 since thats all they had left. Sliiiightly tight but im hoping the PK stretches

If it's cheap enough, I won't care about the colorway for on-court shoes but I do try to stay away from white shoes for bball just because I just don't want them to look filthy no matter what.

I have the DRose6 in all white and it's really dirty but I also paid crazy cheap price for them, if I have a choice especially paying retail (or close to it) i'd get the one that gets least dirty or least noticeable at least.

Jesus, they're beautiful. Adidas, if you're reading this, put it in production so you can take my money.

The other guy that had them posted, I forget the username on IG, in the comments he was telling people that they would be releasing soon. This will be my first CE if so, I've always been curious but that colorway has me drooling.

why can't the pk just be normal on the CE lows?

pattern reminds me of cinnabon or maybe its just because I skipped breakfast?
Ya man, adidas and their damn patterns. I'd like a full black CE lows without any patterns whatsoever.

These are fire.. but would turn piss yellow from sweat

Are they gonna release any decent color ways? Something grey?

Really wanna get these. Would be my first adidas basketball shoes since the tmacs

Are you not gonna play in them? Who the hell cares what the color way is?

Lol wut!?!??

Of course I care about the color.. who doesn't

Which is why we all pick and shoe which colorway we want

Not sure if srs

Confusing colorways. PE's and all. I want that grey pair of lows. What Wolves uni's those go with..?

I don't think Adidas cares about matching the shoes to the jerseys.

They made the ASG jerseys held in New Orleans a Suns colorway.

I do think I have seen a Timberwolves jersey on sale that fades from blue to gray but I am not sure if they actually wore in-game.

Back
Top Bottom