ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Last edited:
I just removed the insole on my HD flyknits cus I keep getting pins and needles in my feet from the tight collar, hoping the lighter insole improves things.

On a related note got the CE lows today, TTS was fine for a low they are heavy but they feel great - I cant see how primeknit can make these any more comfortable.
View media item 2359143

[emoji]128077[/emoji] Yea bro I was actually thinking since my HD flyknits are snug from going down .5, the rose 7 insoles might be perfect :lol:

I just hooped in the rose's again and they felt awesome. Toe volume problem resolved. They remind me of Kyrie 2s a lot. A bulkier kyrie 2. Great traction and lockdown, can't really feel cushioning on either very much

[emoji]128077[/emoji] Yea bro I was actually thinking since my HD flyknits are snug from going down .5, the rose 7 insoles might be perfect :lol:

I just hooped in the rose's again and they felt awesome. Toe volume problem resolved. They remind me of Kyrie 2s a lot. A bulkier kyrie 2. Great traction and lockdown, can't really feel cushioning on either very much

The Rose 7 has a lot of Boost in the heel.

Great news. Balled in CE lows tonight. No heel skip at all, great cushion, amazing traction, and it has great fit. No pinching anywhere. Was having a bit of pins and needles in the forefoot but I loosened up the lacing and was fine. I have a wide foot and would say these are wide foot friendly. Upper does a nice job of wrapping around your foot. Shoe also has a wide base and I felt very stable.

@Motoyuki  Thats good that they fit you fine. They were so tight around the forefoot for me, even after loosening the laces. I wonder If there was something else I could do. I'm going to give the primeknits a try for sure. I didn't have any width issues with the primeknit mids.

I also removed the insole from my HD flyknit. Its really thick and I think it also makes the cushioning feel mushy and less responsive. I use my broken in jordan 29 insoles in the HD flyknit.

I hate you...

but thanks 
smokin.gif

How constricting/tight are the uppers?

Uppers feel fine, the material is soft and pliable, i think TTS is key as I would say sizing down in these could result in the materials being to restrictive. The arch support is very good and the base feels very stable. I had slight heel slippage walking around but I dont feel it with a thicker sock. So far my only gripe is the weight but its nice not to have to worry about stepping on glass or a tack bursting an air unit!

Uppers feel fine, the material is soft and pliable, i think TTS is key as I would say sizing down in these could result in the materials being to restrictive. The arch support is very good and the base feels very stable. I had slight heel slippage walking around but I dont feel it with a thicker sock. So far my only gripe is the weight but its nice not to have to worry about stepping on glass or a tack bursting an air unit!
Nice thanks for the recap. I still want to try these, and will. My PG1s are still breaking in though.

@Motoyuki  Thats good that they fit you fine. They were so tight around the forefoot for me, even after loosening the laces. I wonder If there was something else I could do. I'm going to give the primeknits a try for sure. I didn't have any width issues with the primeknit mids.

I also removed the insole from my HD flyknit. Its really thick and I think it also makes the cushioning feel mushy and less responsive. I use my broken in jordan 29 insoles in the HD flyknit.
I was surprised that the lows were constrictive in the forefoot. Upon just wearing them on for the first time and walking around, it wasn't an issue. Once I put on some nike elite socks, which are thick, and started playing, I noticed the painful pins and needles. But I relaced and left the front of the shoe very loose and tied the top laces on the ankle very tight to avoid heel slip. The pain went away. I do have slightly wide feet for reference. 

I was surprised that the lows were constrictive in the forefoot. Upon just wearing them on for the first time and walking around, it wasn't an issue. Once I put on some nike elite socks, which are thick, and started playing, I noticed the painful pins and needles. But I relaced and left the front of the shoe very loose and tied the top laces on the ankle very tight to avoid heel slip. The pain went away. I do have slightly wide feet for reference. 
I was the same way but relacing did not help me.  When I initially tried on my true size i had normal thin socks on so they fit fine.  However i was putting them on last night in preps to break them out on the court and with thicker athletic socks, they fit tight as heck.  I have a slightly wider foot but nothing crazy.  To me, I have to go with my nike basketball size (0.5 up) as they are crazy tight all the way around.  Tight in the top of the foot and around the toes.    

Considerably heavy for a low, compated to a regular HD low they are heavy im sure a kobe or similar low would be even more noticeable.

Be interested to see how they weigh compared to the ce hi.
 I noticed how heavy they were as well.  I returned my pair to my local finishline.  Noticed that they still had a pair of the CE PK mid in all black.  May scoop them up.  $100 for CE PK a good price? (120 - 20 rewards) 

Back
Top Bottom