ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

So got my CE PK lows today and man the materials on them are so damn beautiful. They look so damn dope. But I was a bit taken aback from the cushion, I thought these were supposed to be very cushioned, like you could definitely feel it? I don't think they feel firm but it's definitely nothing special to me which is very disappointing. It's my first time with boost so I have no idea what I'm feeling right now, gonna ball in them tonight and test them out I guess.

man Adidas is like a crap shoot for me i swear. maybe i missed it somewhere in this thread, but i get the CE PK LOW and they are damn near snug going tts. i like the fit. i order the shoe in a high top and its a half size big :lol:

Idk man just balled in them and I didn't feel **** for the cushion, not saying nothing's there but with everyone boasting how great boost is and ****, full zoom air is better by far. Need to see another pair and see if I got a faulty pair, pretty sad since I loooooove the look, so fire plus the fit.

Idk man just balled in them and I didn't feel **** for the cushion, not saying nothing's there but with everyone boasting how great boost is and ****, full zoom air is better by far. Need to see another pair and see if I got a faulty pair, pretty sad since I loooooove the look, so fire plus the fit.

How can one tell if they got a faulty pair? I had two CLB 2016 and couldnt the difference between them

If you went in expecting Ultra Boost level comfort, then you'll be disappointed. 

If you went in expecting Ultra Boost level comfort, then you'll be disappointed. 
I don't think I feel anything at all, my legs feel great after in them though so idk, I'm probably overreacting but it's a disappointment for sure

for those playing in the Crazy Explosive high

do they fit TTS ? because I bought one which is a 10US , but my TTS fit is 9.5US

I got one for 65 USD , the AW PE green in size 10US

do they have issue on the forefoot knit getting loose in the long run?

ill  be using it indoors only

How can one tell if they got a faulty pair? I had two CLB 2016 and couldnt the difference between them
I have no clue, gonna go to the mall tomorrow and see if any store has the CE and other boost shoes to better educate myself...

Last edited:
I have no clue, gonna go to the mall tomorrow and see if any store has the CE and other boost shoes to better educate myself...
I have two pairs of the CE highs and I haven't worn them in a while but the cushion wasn't crazy or even that noticeable. They felt good but they weren't plush or anything. Now my D Rose 6's, those feel plush. 

for those playing in the Crazy Explosive high

do they fit TTS ? because I bought one which is a 10US , but my TTS fit is 9.5US

I got one for 65 USD , the AW PE green in size 10US

do they have issue on the forefoot knit getting loose in the long run?

ill  be using it indoors only
 I compared one in store to a nike shoe in the same size at finishline and they are basically true to size, just a little longer, barely though.

I have three pairs of full length Boost shoes:

First generation Pure Boost -  Most "boosty"

CLB 2016 -  Still "boosty"

Pure Boost ZG -  Firm "boosty"

The only Zoom comparable to me is large volume zoom, for example KD 9 zoom.  Zoom in the KD 8 and other iterations like that aren't real zoom to me, and don't get me started on met bags and these provolone thin slices of zoom they put in shoes these days (thank you FastPass).  If anyone is old enough to remember the Zoom Turbine or Zoom 2K3 or Lebron II, that's what I'm talking about.

Boost is the best foam cushioning to me, up there with Micro G and Jetlon.  But it's not for everyone.

So be sure, the boost in the CEs isn't supposed to be plush or anything, it's just there? Every reviewer and review has said other wise.

Boost isn't supposed to be super bouncy or anything, it's main purpose is absorption, for impact protection.

Im between the Crazy Explosive Low and the Nike PG1.... I like/need a tight snug fit (no dead space) and great traction. Anybody?? need help on this before eastbay''s promo code expires lol much appreciated. 

Last edited:
Im between the Crazy Explosive Low and the Nike PG1.... I like/need a tight snug fit (no dead space) and great traction. Anybody?? need help on this before eastbay''s promo code expires lol much appreciated. 

Both are quite good in those two areas.

They are great choices, but if you want more cushion go with the CEs

For the PK low would you guys follow the CE PK high sizing or the Harden vol 1 sizing?  I went TTS on CE PK high and half size down on Hardens. 

Back
Top Bottom