ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

That's what I'm wondering. There was literally a tent sale at least once a month last year and this year I haven't seen any ANYWHERE.
I talked to an Adidas Outlet Manager about that since they would get flyers to pass out and they were saying that were going to stop doing tent sales. Adidas wants to move to a Clearance Store model like Nike. That's what he told me, I wasn't sure how true that was but the lack of tent sales now might lean toward that. The last tent sale I went to was at the Cow Palace and that was in February and there was barely any information about it until a week prior.

PK CE 2017s up for pre-order on ADC. Those black non-PKs above are nice and would rather have something like that than the PK version. If we get miadidas soon for the non-PK CE 2017s, I will definitely order a pair. I might send back my Harden Red Rockets so I could get 2 pairs of the CEs...

I talked to an Adidas Outlet Manager about that since they would get flyers to pass out and they were saying that were going to stop doing tent sales. Adidas wants to move to a Clearance Store model like Nike. That's what he told me, I wasn't sure how true that was but the lack of tent sales now might lean toward that. The last tent sale I went to was at the Cow Palace and that was in February and there was barely any information about it until a week prior.
dang, i didn't hear anything about it, and that's in the east bay, close enough!

:smokin
source.gif

^^^Good find but it ends up being $173 shipped to GA.

I'll wait it out but that color way looks really nice. Hopefully will be my first pair of the '17s

Back
Top Bottom