ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

50 is basically 21 except with 5s and 10s. I don't know why people play it instead of 21 but I got the W so idc

It's just what the kids called it at the Y I was at lol. It was a good little warm-up.

That's the first time I've ever heard of a game being played by points of 5 and 10. So if you hit a 3 point shot, you get 10 points? :rofl:

That's the first time I've ever heard of a game being played by points of 5 and 10. So if you hit a 3 point shot, you get 10 points? :rofl::
Basically. I got a tip then hit three 3s and was one shot a way from doing the next nonsense before anyone else touched the ball.

That's crazy. Never heard of playing to 50 by 5s and 10s.

Glad you're liking the 2017 CEs so far. I played in mine twice last week for 2hrs straight each time. Traction, fit, and support are great. Lockdown is good, but did feel like I was getting a tiny bit of heel slip. The internal padding is plush and doesn't really have any heel notches. Maybe I just need to get used to them or lace a little tighter. Cushioning is excellent - heel feels like the 2016s and forefoot feels a little thicker/denser. Integrated sock doesn't do anything but make them harder to get on. I wore ankle socks and was wondering if the integrated sock would irritate my ankle. Didn't really notice anything. So far I definitely like them a lot. They rank ahead of the 2016 mids and just behind the 2016 lows. These are staying at the top of my rotation for a while.

That's crazy. Never heard of playing to 50 by 5s and 10s.

Glad you're liking the 2017 CEs so far. I played in mine twice last week for 2hrs straight each time. Traction, fit, and support are great. Lockdown is good, but did feel like I was getting a tiny bit of heel slip. The internal padding is plush and doesn't really have any heel notches. Maybe I just need to get used to them or lace a little tighter. Cushioning is excellent - heel feels like the 2016s and forefoot feels a little thicker/denser. Integrated sock doesn't do anything but make them harder to get on. I wore ankle socks and was wondering if the integrated sock would irritate my ankle. Didn't really notice anything. So far I definitely like them a lot. They rank ahead of the 2016 mids and just behind the 2016 lows. These are staying at the top of my rotation for a while.

So you would reccomend getting the 2017 mids? Or the prime knit low from last year? I'm ready and anxious to get started balling in this shoe for my last year of college basketball. Just cNvdrfide to get the low from last year or high from this year. NT PLS HELP!!!!

I've played on the West Coast, East Coast, Mid-West and the South. I've never hears of playing "50", and I'll be damned someone hits a 10 pointer on me! :rofl::
Always 7, 15, or 21. Aint no one from a park in NY playing anything other than 1s and 2s...

Always 7, 15, or 21. Aint no one from a park in NY playing anything other than 1s and 2s...

Out here if we playing 1on1, it's up to 7 points by 1s and 2s scorer checkball, or 21 points with 3FTs and checkball. If we running full I've played anywhere between 12 to 16 by 1s and 2s.

Mostly play on the West Coast, but have played some in the midwest, east coast and overseas. Always play 1s and 2s or 2s and 3s. 1s and 2s most common but 2s and 3s is gaining traction. Funny how counting by 2s and 3s isn't much harder than 1s and 2s.

So you would reccomend getting the 2017 mids? Or the prime knit low from last year? I'm ready and anxious to get started balling in this shoe for my last year of college basketball. Just cNvdrfide to get the low from last year or high from this year. NT PLS HELP!!!!

Just finished playing in the 2017 PK mids again. I still like the 2016 lows better. Lockdown and weight are better with a slightly bouncier forefoot cushion. Primeknit and regular upper on the 2016 lows perform the same to me, so I'd recommend either.

Anyone try the 2017 CEs in PK and non PK side by side yet? I'm curious how the lockdown and heel feels version to version.

Last edited:
Anyone try the 2017 CEs in PK and non PK side by side yet? I'm curious how the lockdown and heel feels version to version.

I have not.. but I am curious to pick up another pair of 16 CE lows for the lowlow depending how long it takes for the 17 CE low date to be announced.

I'm mainly in the cali and I used to play all 1s.

Then I moved but still in the same state and it turned into 1s and 2s and I really didn't like it because I was never a long range shooter and it's a back breaker to work hard and get points in the paint and two to three shots behind the arc and they nullify your lead :lol:

I prefer 2s and 3s and always ask to play that so that behind the arc is more tolerable.

yo last word before I order. I know guys on here said stick with the CE16 size as these fit the same (i'm assuming it was the PK model) but then read in the youtube comments of a review video to go half a size up. what's what? lol

yo last word before I order. I know guys on here said stick with the CE16 size as these fit the same (i'm assuming it was the PK model) but then read in the youtube comments of a review video to go half a size up. what's what? lol
Forgot to quote you...go up 1/2 size.

If you're not a wide footer and you are playing ball in these then I would go TTS. I went TTS and same as my CE16 and sizing is perfect. I would only go 1/2 up for casual.

maybe i didn’t give them enough time but the explosive gradient low 17s were pretty trash , hurt my toes everytime i tried cutting , hurt my legs everytime i even tried to jump. had to bring them back real quick , either looking to go back to nike or get some hardens

maybe i didn’t give them enough time but the explosive gradient low 17s were pretty trash , hurt my toes everytime i tried cutting , hurt my legs everytime i even tried to jump. had to bring them back real quick , either looking to go back to nike or get some hardens

You mean the 16s?

Back
Top Bottom