ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

the only color i like was the limited vegas and people are beasting all over ebay for them.

The yellows are so nice in person if you like yellow shoes. I hope adidas releases some lows soon in yellow or a miadidas option.

Debating these but I saw the all blacks on a basketball trainer's feet on IG. Too bad there isn't any other colorway than the whites and ugly yellows on FNL. Would've copped two pairs lmao.

.660x430-create-K45-adidas-crazy-explosive-2017-primeknit-cq1395-mens-basketball-sneakers-2.jpg

20170814_173520.jpg
20170814_173841.jpg
20170814_173932.jpg
20170814_173815.jpg

IMG_20170811_125342_559.jpg

♤macro

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas! But not this one, i am bringing this with me, lol!

Got a pair size 10.5!

♤It is TTS but it is hard as h*ll to put 'em on, lol!

♤Replaced placeholder photo with realworld and macro

Attachments

• 20170809-223902.jpg
    20170809-223902.jpg
    754 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
maybe i didn’t give them enough time but the explosive gradient low 17s were pretty trash , hurt my toes everytime i tried cutting , hurt my legs everytime i even tried to jump. had to bring them back real quick , either looking to go back to nike or get some hardens

Did you go a half size up? If you went with your CE Mid 16 size it would be too small. These are definitely a half size up as my other CE Mid size 9.5 was way too tight. Going up to a size 10 made all the difference in the world. I haven't stopped playing in those bad boys, they're amazing.

Just scooped up the CE PK Mid 17's, gonna give those a shot this weekend. Got those banana yellow's and the yellow is so much nicer in person than in pictures, boys let me tell you :lol:

Did you go a half size up? If you went with your CE Mid 16 size it would be too small. These are definitely a half size up as my other CE Mid size 9.5 was way too tight. Going up to a size 10 made all the difference in the world. I haven't stopped playing in those bad boys, they're amazing.

Just scooped up the CE PK Mid 17's, gonna give those a shot this weekend. Got those banana yellow's and the yellow is so much nicer in person than in pictures, boys let me tell you :lol:

tbh i’m not even sure , people said go half down in the hardens so that’s a 12 and they fit weird so i went back and tried a 13 they felt good so i ordered a 13 in the explosives and they felt rough , what’s your recommendation on the 2017 pks tts (13) or half size up/down?

tbh i’m not even sure , people said go half down in the hardens so that’s a 12 and they fit weird so i went back and tried a 13 they felt good so i ordered a 13 in the explosives and they felt rough , what’s your recommendation on the 2017 pks tts (13) or half size up/down?
I keep hearing different things about the pk 2017s. I'm a 13 so I can't even go half size up in store. I have to order straight off ADC if I want a 13.5. Going to see if I can try them on tomorrow.

I keep hearing different things about the pk 2017s. I'm a 13 so I can't even go half size up in store. I have to order straight off ADC if I want a 13.5. Going to see if I can try them on tomorrow.

the struggle vro i never even heard of 13.5 existing , im heading to the mall tomorrow so hopefully we can compare and see if there’s hope for us miserable tall people

I wear a sz 12 in everything and these felt TTS for me. These are the hardest shoes to get on your feet but once you get it they feel very nice. Can't wait for more color ways.

Attachments

• IMG_3443.JPG
    IMG_3443.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 19
the struggle vro i never even heard of 13.5 existing , im heading to the mall tomorrow so hopefully we can compare and see if there’s hope for us miserable tall people
13.5 exists on ADC for general release shoes. I'm just worried about it being too narrow like everyone says because I couldn't even stand wearing the drose 7s because of how narrow it was in the midfoot where the one booty upper began. It was strangling my foot. Hopefully a 13. I never really have to size up on anything unless it's super narrow like the pg1s were the last shoe I couldn't buy because of how narrow it was when I tried it in stores.

The yellows are dope in person. So much better than in pics.

Debating these but I saw the all blacks on a basketball trainer's feet on IG. Too bad there isn't any other colorway than the whites and ugly yellows on FNL. Would've copped two pairs lmao.

.660x430-create-K45-adidas-crazy-explosive-2017-primeknit-cq1395-mens-basketball-sneakers-2.jpg

These are fire, second best CW behind the Vegas joints. The navy Wiggins pair is right there too though.

I don't know how y'all even get the Crazy Explosive on your feet...
shoe looks pretty dope but I ain't tryna spend 10 mins just trying to put em on and take em off....

Seriously
I don't know how y'all even get the Crazy Explosive on your feet...
shoe looks pretty dope but I ain't tryna spend 10 mins just trying to put em on and take em off....

They can't be harder to get in than KD 9's or 2016 Hyperrevs

KD9s are tough to put on because of that that stitching up top with no room to stretch.

HyperRevs are just tight and constricting but the neoprene-esque upper are actually pliable.

Both takes a little more effort to put on but there's no pain in the HyperRevs and I can wear it all day, my feet with a high instep do not last a whole game in the KD9s without aching.

Like I said in the Hyperdunk React thread, I really hate these current trends of real tight uppers, they should keep it relatively constricting but let the laces do their job with actually tightening the shoe for lockdown.

Like I said in the Hyperdunk React thread, I really hate these current trends of real tight uppers, they should keep it relatively constricting but let the laces do their job with actually tightening the shoe for lockdown.

I can't agree more. KD9's, KD 10s, Hyperdunk 16 Elite, Lebron XIV, and the CE17 PKs all would be better with a traditional tongue. Taking them off and on would be easier. One piece uppers often have thinner tongues and coupled with needing to wrench down the laces to help with lockdown often results in extra lace pressure - sometimes too much. This also can lead to heel slip/lift as you loosen the laces to minimize the lace pressure. The shoes can look really nice with the one piece upper, but I buy basketball shoes for playing ball so I want them as functional as possible.

Lucky for us adidas decided to do the non PK version of the CE17s that have a traditional tongue. I'm not sure if I'll try those next or wait for the lows.

I can't agree more. KD9's, KD 10s, Hyperdunk 16 Elite, Lebron XIV, and the CE17 PKs all would be better with a traditional tongue. Taking them off and on would be easier. One piece uppers often have thinner tongues and coupled with needing to wrench down the laces to help with lockdown often results in extra lace pressure - sometimes too much. This also can lead to heel slip/lift as you loosen the laces to minimize the lace pressure. The shoes can look really nice with the one piece upper, but I buy basketball shoes for playing ball so I want them as functional as possible.

Lucky for us adidas decided to do the non PK version of the CE17s that have a traditional tongue. I'm not sure if I'll try those next or wait for the lows.
I heard the mesh sucks booty on the non pk 17s.

I heard the mesh sucks booty on the non pk 17s.

Really? Ugh. That sucks. The PK is very nice on the PK pairs. I just wish it had a normal tongue. I wonder what the lows will be like? The 16 CE lows are definitely better than the 2017 mids with the one piece upper

Back
Top Bottom