ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

I've yet to get my hands on a pair of CE PK 2017's, but they look stiffer, and more structured than the 2016. They look more durable, but not as soft or comfy... Is that the case?

I think the forged Primeknit is very important.

I had some stretching problems with the 2016 model after some extended use that resulted in some stability issues.

I haven't had any issues with the 2017s as they've been able to hold their own against wear.

I had some stretching problems with the 2016 model after some extended use that resulted in some stability issues.

I haven't had any issues with the 2017s as they've been able to hold their own against wear.

Agreed. My highs stretched too, led to a sloppy fit and heel slip, causing blisters.

Didn't have that problem in the 16 lows or the 17s

The 2017 CE PK with the solid outsole colorways are also a lot more grippier and durable as well, which is definitely something to consider. They're going to all hit under retail pretty soon though so I'd hold off unless you REALLY want them

Agreed. My highs stretched too, led to a sloppy fit and heel slip, causing blisters.

Didn't have that problem in the 16 lows or the 17s
I'm glad that I am not the only one that experienced stretched out pk and sloppy fit issue with extended usage of crazy explosive 2016s. I don't even wear mine to play bball anymore.. :\

was hoping you guys could help me out with a quick legit check on these would like to pull the trigger and was hoping you guys could could say whether or not these things are the real deal

thanks in advance

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Looks legit to me. A better question would be, why are you taking pictures in a dungeon?

Yeah they look pretty legit.

Is the heel lockdown any better in the PK CLB?

Heel lockdown isn't really a problem in the CLB as long as you get the right size. The shoe runs very long like the Lillard 2.

Go down a half size from your Nike size and you should be good to go.

They definitely run long and while I don't have any issues with heel lockdown, I could see it being a problem for a lot of people. I think a few people on here complained about it, but I could be wrong.

I went .5 down based on reviews and I like mine a lot, but I do have to tie them extra tight compared to other shoes, including other lowtops. I don't have to tie my XX9 lows, KD8, Kobe 11 or CF Drive lows nearly as tight to reach the same level of lockdown.

Heel lockdown isn't really a problem in the CLB as long as you get the right size. The shoe runs very long like the Lillard 2.

Go down a half size from your Nike size and you should be good to go.

Yeah I had to go down half a size in the jacquard ones, but I needed to do the extra loop gimmick that Schwollo mentioned to get the lockdown to a point where I was comfortable with it. Just wondering if the fit was any different in the PK v the jacquard.

They definitely run long and while I don't have any issues with heel lockdown, I could see it being a problem for a lot of people. I think a few people on here complained about it, but I could be wrong.

I went .5 down based on reviews and I like mine a lot, but I do have to tie them extra tight compared to other shoes, including other lowtops. I don't have to tie my XX9 lows, KD8, Kobe 11 or CF Drive lows nearly as tight to reach the same level of lockdown.

It’s because adidas chooses to continue to use a wider space between the lateral and medial sides of the shoe with only 4-5 lace holes or loops.

If adidas made adjustments in this department, their product would be close to flawless imo.

Yeah I had to go down half a size in the jacquard ones, but I needed to do the extra loop gimmick that Schwollo mentioned to get the lockdown to a point where I was comfortable with it. Just wondering if the fit was any different in the PK v the jacquard.

Did that trick that Schwollo mentioned as well, better lockdown imo. CLB 2016 is the best balling shoe I’ve ever played in. Played in a fair share of Kobes (4-9), hyperdunks, hyperfuses, and even the CE 2016. From my personal expierence, CLB 2016 beats them all. Never tried the PK version tho.

Hi guys, I need some sizing help with the CE 2016 Low PK. Looking at the white black gradient and have heard tts, and half size up. I wear 9.5 in Dame 2 and 3, Harden Vol 1. 10 in basically all Nike and JB. Any insight will be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom