ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

I remember the Nike designers left and people thought Adidas basketball was going to get better.

The yellow pair looks cool from a casual aspect, but the basketballs on the side ruin them.

I like the idea of Tmac 3s and other classic hoop shoes re-imagined with boost. Tmacs look ok. Are these real though?

IMG_4887.jpg
IMG_4902.jpg
IMG_4903.jpg

Who the hell is at the healms of a adidas basketball. I hope not Marc dolce.
The black tmacs look aight, but the rest should burn In hell.

its 2 dudes who used to work for Nike and a designer who used to work for Under Armour, he worked on the Steph Curry line.

they need to bring brian foresta back but he got promoted.

Man, we had this discussion before.

If you cant comprehend the difference between both shoes. That's not any of our faults. The shoe shares the same similarities. Plus they aren't as popular as a poupular Jordan/ Nike sneaker for it to have a seperate thread. If you want to create a thread for the shoe by all means do your thang. Creating another thread or moving the "byw" topic to another thread will just add to more confusion for future readers.

Is it a lifestyle shoe? "yes', can you play basketball in them yes but it's "not recommended'

Simple as that.

If you guys wanted to change something maybe, just maybe you should have info to share instead of being mini mods and telling what people should or should not post.

Nobody said they needed there own thread, he said put it in the right topic thread which is....
https://niketalk.com/threads/adidas...fo-no-buying-selling-trading.592656/page-8840

You said it adds more confusion to the readers by putting things in the proper thread...hmmmm ok then, yup that makes sense lol

Those black Tmacs look nice. The Marquee Boost(the bottom ones), not so much. If they're going for a retro look, loud colors won't work. Maybe they'd look better in more subdued colorways.

where is the info on the CE18s? Surprised we are seeing more about the Harden 3s than the CEs...

to be fair they paid Harden a truckload of cash and it took them a year before releasing the Vol 1s so they got to capitalize on him

looks like they're just showing off (though those pics aren't exactly official) players sig (dame, wall, protro tmac)

but no one really knows what adidas has planned for their bball department, there wasn't suppose to be CLB18s iirc and then all of a sudden it just started popping up

to be fair they paid Harden a truckload of cash and it took them a year before releasing the Vol 1s so they got to capitalize on him

looks like they're just showing off (though those pics aren't exactly official) players sig (dame, wall, protro tmac)

but no one really knows what adidas has planned for their bball department, there wasn't suppose to be CLB18s iirc and then all of a sudden it just started popping up
CE is usually an August drop so it's weird there aren't pics yet.

I used to be plugged in but I moved so not much info to share these days.

yah i think last years release just came out of nowhere, adidas just doesn't seem to care to market or advertise them the slightest

like even those recent pics from the sig players look like leaks but it's on the shelves on the store in asia somewhere

They just slapped on Boost hoping that alone will make people cop lol. Old-school design meets modern tech? Rose 9 will be getting my money. Hope they are close to comfortable like it has Boost though

I like the idea of Tmac 3s and other classic hoop shoes re-imagined with boost. Tmacs look ok. Are these real though?
Same. Tmacs were some of my all time favorite shoes to hoop in. Interesting to see how they’ll feel with Boost.

All the CEs are gone except the miadidas non-PK mids. This is usually a sign the next model is releasing soon. Maybe we'll get the CE18s in next few weeks...
I was hoping to snag another pair with that 30% off. May try the harden 2. Hard to pass for $70

D Rose 9, I know this is a boost basketball thread but I can’t find the D Rose thread for some reason.

A couple of other bball sneakers I don't think were posted, quite liking the laceless model and the low cut NMD looking ones in white.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-16 at 20.57.03.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-16 at 20.57.03.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 55
  • Screen Shot 2018-06-16 at 20.56.49.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-16 at 20.56.49.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 69
Back
Top Bottom