ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

upload_2018-4-29_8-51-18.png

swaggy P...........

On the byw x, it sucks they haven’t dropped but I’m not sure if the general public is even checking for these like that. I think if they decide to keep them on hold for a few months and come out with a mass drop with full marketing for next hoop season, they’d do just fine - that’s assuming they’re beasts and worth the hype. Otherwise it doesn’t matter anyway

How's CLB 2018's width going half size down? I have a pretty wide feet and I saw Duke's review about it being great for wide footers. Is it still great for wide footers when going half size down?

Capturehgdg.PNG

According to a leak, this could be the Crazy Explosive 2018. If so, then I'm disappointed. The Crazy Explosive should have boost. Make this the Explosive Bounce 2018 if you're gonna use bounce.

Last edited:
I sure hope those aren’t the CE18s. They look more like an evolution of mad bounce, so hoping that's what those are. Suprised we haven't seen any information on the CE18s...

Last edited:
Does seem weird to downgrade the materials in the line...usually you just create a new line.

Looking at that rendering though I'd actually be surprised if that was the CE18. The bootie/sock like primeknit upper won't be abandoned just that quickly. And I doubt they would leak the non PK version first. Plus there is a strap. Not sold just yet but we shall see.

I sure hope those are the CE18s. They look more like an evolution of mad bounce, so hoping that's what those are. Suprised we haven't seen any information on the CE18s...

You "Hope they are"? Hey man, BOOST IS LIFE! :angry::angry::rofl:

They made budget versions of the CE’s with bounce. It’s a completely different model that the boost version.

Back
Top Bottom