ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Embiid got one too
screenshot-m.hupu.com-2018.08.02-10-56-59.png

screenshot-m.hupu.com-2018.08.02-11-06-55.png

screenshot-m.hupu.com-2018.08.02-11-07-13.png

Is this a big man shoe?
If so that a pass. I’m just read for the byw x to to be release in a black based color way.

That Embiid logo is dope!

If the CE 18's don't have boost its an easy pass though.

Bounce is basura.

Still suprised no information on CE18s? Are they not coming out this year similar to adidas not releasing the CLBs last year?

Yeah didn't they come out around this time last year?

Easily Adidas best performer over the last couple of years.

Don’t like the top of the tongue and ankle area. Too much of an 80s vibe when the rest of the shoe looks modern. Put boost in the shoe and make a low/lower cut and those would be nice.
Exact same thing I was thinking.

just retro the damn CE16's already

adidas-crazy-explosive-primeknit-black-white-4.jpg

most of the colorways they had available were very limited too like the black and white cw, had no chance to get them because I think i only saw them available on amazon :lol:
blog-adidas-crazy-explosive-p1.jpg

Thats still the best basketball shoe I've ever played in. Only complaint I had was traction wasn't very durable, and containment could be just a little bit better but id still play in the CE 16 over any other basketball shoe

A youth training center/gym called Game On on Alameda street in Fort Worth, Texas, has the grey/white neoprene CE16 still in almost fsr. Don’t know if they will ship but they might. I believe they were $80 when I was in last week. Also had the navy CE17 highs for $97 in fsr.

CE 16 low doesnt fit me right for some reason. Went TTS and felt good til i start running and really felt like the shoe will come off everytime i lift my foot up

Yeah I remember passing on getting another pair of the 16CElows for cheapp to stash behind my PK pair I wore a ton. They were no frills, just solid shoes. Lacelet's weren't durable, and neither was the neoprene upper. But a few tweaks, would've been amazing for the following year

Got my white PK pair from that ADC glitch like $70 if i remember.

Wow so they took Wiggins off the CE/Boost line and now putting him on the Bounce line. adidas probably hedging their bet since Wiggins' rookie deal expires soon and he hasn't moved units like they were expecting.

I've been wanting a pair since the 1st announce back in February all star event. Now they release on exactly on my bday.

I'm good adidas y'all can keep 'em.

Wow so they took Wiggins off the CE/Boost line and now putting him on the Bounce line. adidas probably hedging their bet since Wiggins' rookie deal expires soon and he hasn't moved units like they were expecting.
Adidas might need to look at themselves because nobody really moving units for them. Hell Harden sneakers dang near fsr at every online retailer in every color months after release. They going for 70-90 bucks online with coupons and they still have most sizes in most colors.

Adidas might need to look at themselves because nobody really moving units for them. Hell Harden sneakers dang near fsr at every online retailer in every color months after release. They going for 70-90 bucks online with coupons and they still have most sizes in most colors.

I felt like adidas was making good gains in the basketball market back in 2015 and 2016. Very good/great performance shoes with pricing lower than Nike and JB (the top dogs). Since then adidas has decreased their advertising for everything not Harden or Dame and upped their pricing a bit while Nike/JB have lowered their prices. To move units and become a bigger, more relevant player, I think adidas should get some new dynamic signature athletes (I don't think Wall is the answer BTW), keep making great performance shoes, keep prices down (e.g. go $120-125 for CEs and Hardens), and increase the advertising (ads online and on TV, have launch parties, have a launch calendar on adc, etc.).

they have very good up and coming players in Donovan Mitchell and Jaylen Brown that got pretty big exposure in the playoffs last year

the CE lows last year looked awkward but those two could have been the faces of their TB line

i also find it dumb to drop DRose to bounce and keep the same high price

but they also shouldn't be shy about giving players their own PEs, the like of Gordon didn't even get new CEs, they were playing in 2016s iirc and he was the reigning 6th man

dude didn't even get a special shoe while LouWill got some special edition from Peak for winning the same award this year

Back
Top Bottom