ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

IMG_9286.PNG

Guess they're releasing on the 22th, probably the best colorway since the OGs

IMG_9286.PNG

Guess they're releasing on the 22th, probably the best colorway since the OGs
Thses will be extremely hard to cop, more so than the n3xt l3v3l. I got lucky getting them, I don't think I will have the same lucky with these lol

So with that said if anybody gets an 11.5 and wants to flip an lmk hahaha

Finally? Harden Vol 2 & 3 are excellent boost shoes, heard good things about the BYW X as well

I love my BYW Xs - one of the best shoes I've hooped in this year.

Anyone know if the N3XT L3V3L restock is US only? Can't see anything about a EU restock.

Anyone try marquee boost yet (lows?)
FOrefoot looks very slim for the boost and dont really like the ledge cut off in the heel area. More of a containment cup

Last edited:
Thses will be extremely hard to cop, more so than the n3xt l3v3l. I got lucky getting them, I don't think I will have the same lucky with these lol

So with that said if anybody gets an 11.5 and wants to flip an lmk hahaha

Think these will go on discount. Still sitting with a FSR on Adidas au.

Also don;t know about the US but they increased the price on them for whatever reason?

Not like it has anyhting the normal BYW X has other than its a colab, not sure what jusitfies the price increase

the name pharrell attached and what adidas probably thought would be an instant sell out no matter what made them increase the price

the other nmd-esque pharrells sold out quick so they prob thought this was going to be the same

i am almost certain this would have sold out had it released in last years all star

Back
Top Bottom