ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Finally got a chance to hoop in these after a two week delivery delay!
EC3F19D3-FFF0-484E-8603-5B01018EEE3B.jpeg
968CAD8B-DC10-4DB5-8CBF-D91F44D322C0.jpeg
C0CDF72D-4A35-4E9B-A8B8-9F01E771C86D.jpeg
4B164000-6651-439A-A666-7D60E81A8E76.jpeg

Thses will be extremely hard to cop, more so than the n3xt l3v3l. I got lucky getting them, I don't think I will have the same lucky with these lol

So with that said if anybody gets an 11.5 and wants to flip an lmk hahaha
You were saying??? Lol these things are sitting (which I didn't think either) but that's great for you. Did you cop your pair?

Thoughts?

the court was horribly dusty even after mopping it with my spray, so i'll try to mop it twice before we start next week, so yesterday's performance might not be the best experience in terms of traction. but traction was slipping a little bit only because the court was dirty even after i mopped. but the fit is wonderful. i love booty and i couldn't care less about a "proper tongue". the boost is medium plush to me, with the forefoot lower to the ground than harden vol. 2 but still provide enough cushion that my knees did not hurt after the session. the heel boost is nice because it's only a little higher with boost wrapped around your heel. toebox knit is nice and sturdy while the knit near the ankle is soft. i still think it's ugly as hell, but man, one hell of a basketball shoe. fits TTS without dead space and my foot is semi-wide. not harden vol 1 TTS wide, but not crazylight 2015 narrow.

As of right now I only see them on adc.
The ASG colorway? Last I checked I saw the red/gold, black/gold, and white/gold CWs on there. FWIW, a chat rep said they were told December as well for that one, just no specific date.

Last edited:
Three weeks to get from ADC? Yikes. What color do you get?

Original white/gold. that was all that they had when I ordered. I tried to change to the blk but they kept telling me the order was already processed.

Dude straight up - don’t buy from ADC. Funny to me. Big issues happening there it seems with delivery and shipping

Tongue is gross and looks way too long. Unfinished as he said.

Shoe is slick tho - nicest hoop design in a while but it is based off a retro Top10 model.

Back
Top Bottom