ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

The grooves seem thicker at least. Looks more similar to the Freak 1s translucent portions. Why would they use that anyway? The Vol 4 traction is perfect, should have been that compound alone.

Def like these better than the first. The 3 stripes logo on the toe box could be centered better.

Last edited:
Next level 2
Screenshot_20191123-221349.png

Screenshot_20191123-223414.png

Screenshot_20191123-223427.png

i like these hope there are some nice colabs and colorways

All star weekend told you save your bread.
You gonna like the lows even more.

nah this isn't a low style shoe imho i think what makes this shoe look good is the hid/high design. the Cap's for the 1st pair was money but most of the other colorways were kinda blah and uninspired, i was tempted by the reverse classic Rockets pair but meh

nah this isn't a low style shoe imho i think what makes this shoe look good is the hid/high design. the Cap's for the 1st pair was money but most of the other colorways were kinda blah and uninspired, i was tempted by the reverse classic Rockets pair but meh
Have you seen the lows?

nope i don't like this shoe in a low with shoe laces, destroys the whole design element of the shoe and what it is
the next level in it's baisc design element is just a sock slap to a rubber outsole. The design is unquie cause their isn't anything like it in the basketball performance market. But cats still gonna want a sneaker with laces before the fancy design elements or laceless features.

Last edited:
the next level in it's baisc design element is just a sock slap to a rubber outsole. The design is unquie cause their isn't anything like it in the basketball performance market. But cats still gonna want a sneaker with laces before the fancy design elements or laceless features.

tenor.gif

money saved on them lows, will hope for awesome high colorways

Dame 6's got me excited. Looks like Adidas' most ambitious basketball design this season. That "Ruthless" model is definitely looking like a cop. Hope they perform well!

i know what it is, i am saying the design reminds me of reeboks, i think the pumps has that similar shape to that lateral bumper

35 each gonna have to grab both...
12.5 in harden 2’s
12 in CE low which say ASW (all star weekend..)

940B6338-157B-4AAD-ADFF-EE56BFAE3E8C.jpeg

35 each gonna have to grab both...
12.5 in harden 2’s
12 in CE low which say ASW (all star weekend..)

940B6338-157B-4AAD-ADFF-EE56BFAE3E8C.jpeg

Congrats. Nice find. Two fun shoes for ball. Too bad we aren't getting a new version of those CEs. SMH...

Congrats. Nice find. Two fun shoes for ball. Too bad we aren't getting a new version of those CEs. SMH...
Thanks, yeah these should hold me over for a while. The CE16 lows were great. No clue why they discontinued this model, had a lot going for it.

Back
Top Bottom