ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Two straight years the CE lows were some of the best basketball shoes and then adidas just stopped the line. Should have stocked up when they were on super mark down...

Shape definitely looks off. Fingers crossed it’s a kids size because kids shoes off look off compared to the adult versions.

Anybody getting these tomorrow? Not sure if they will sit, want them but if they hit discount. Is the black pair releasing, rather have that.
abltm6mxlt4b8uqaz0bp.jpg

Not sure if they're for basketball but I post it here since it has boost lol

Surprised to see the "Sport30" promo code work for Dame 6 Ruthless that dropped this morning on ADC. At $77 plus tax I had to jump on these. Not bad for a release day signature.

Not too many reviews out on these but I hear they run sort of large.

Last edited:
Surprised to see the "Sport30" promo code work for Dame 6 Ruthless that dropped this morning on ADC. At $77 plus tax for I had to jump on these. Not bad for a release day signature.

Not too many reviews out on these but I hear they run sort of large.

Damn, so tempting for $77+tax. But too many hoop kicks in rotation right now :sick:

Yeah I like how those look. But I dislike how there's no way you can tighten the sneaker. Or is there? I've never had a pair of N3XT L3V3Ls.

Not sure if these ProModels will be in any stores or not, but I'm mostly curious about the sizing. Had a few pairs of the original 2gs and back then they were TTS for me. Just have to ask since most Adidas basketball shoes run at least 1/2 size big these days.

Back
Top Bottom