ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

I know NW said they fit true to size, but I have never had an adidas basketball shoe fit true to size. 

Has anyone else tried these on? 

Also, what colorways are launching 7/2? I hope that Wiggins PE is one of them. 

Well, I was pretty much sold before, but that sealed it.  Only way I wasn't going to get them is if they had some deal-breaking level kind of issue.  Doesn't take a genius to see the potential in these.

I prefer shoes with traditional tongues over one piece designs like the primeknit version as well, but primeknit seems slightly nicer than jacquard.  I need to play in boost.  Gotta be much more selective about the cushioning I play in.  Charged and adiprene+ just don't cut it anymore.

View media item 2081629
Saw these at a local Finishline after work. Tried em on and they're super comfy. Sorry I'm in my work clothes in the pic lol. Traction is fantastic. I did have a little heel slippage but it probably won't be an issue with basketball socks instead of thin work socks

Saw these at a local Finishline after work. Tried em on and they're super comfy. Sorry I'm in my work clothes in the pic lol. Traction is fantastic. I did have a little heel slippage but it probably won't be an issue with basketball socks instead of thin work socks
They are selling them already? TTS?

Last edited:
what finish line was this at? (assuming you're in Houston as well based on location) might have to stop by tomorrow...

smokin.gif

man... and i thought kobe 9's were ugly

I know NW said they fit true to size, but I have never had an adidas basketball shoe fit true to size. 

Has anyone else tried these on? 

Also, what colorways are launching 7/2? I hope that Wiggins PE is one of them. 
I been wearing mine for 2 weeks or so. They fit TTS for me? Really comfortable. Has the exact right amount of support and cushioning :smile:. Great looking, great comfort. I can't wait to get the primeknit version, but seriously a great shoe.

That's a pretty spot on description. These are the best low top ever for me, I've even been wearing them to work. I rate them the best show I've worn since the Lebron2 maybe??

That's a pretty spot on description. These are the best low top ever for me, I've even been wearing them to work. I rate them the best show I've worn since the Lebron2 maybe??
Lebron 2s were my go-to shoe when I was younger lol. I tried to fill the the deflated zoom bag with foam so I could keep playing in them. The good ole days.

NIghtwing mentioned the thing I was worrying about. He said the nylon lacing system is exposed in the shoe and rubs against your pinkie toe. There's no material between the "flywire" and your feet. :smh:
Not good. Not good at all.

^

Sure there is, unless you don't wear socks :lol:

No, but jokes aside, I hope that won't be a major comfort issue for us

picked up the red colorway from finish line this afternoon and tried on a 10.5 and 10 (I wear 10.5 in UBs and almost all Nikes) and going down a half size was perfect. the 10.5 was a little big and my foot had some slight slippage.  Shot around with them on for an hour or so on court and love them. These shoes are legit comfort wise and the $120 price for it is insane. 

Are your feet narrow? I heard the forefoot toe box area is apparently a bit tight according to NW2303.

picked up the red colorway from finish line this afternoon and tried on a 10.5 and 10 (I wear 10.5 in UBs and almost all Nikes) and going down a half size was perfect. the 10.5 was a little big and my foot had some slight slippage.  Shot around with them on for an hour or so on court and love them. These shoes are legit comfort wise and the $120 price for it is insane. 

I had the same experience . I only tried on at store but TTS was a little long and I had heel slip just walking around . I'm sure it will go away esp if nw said zero heel slip . I didn't pick up bc didn't like the red color

Sweet. So you reckon the length on these are .5 longer than UB? Eg if length is 10 in UB, then get 9.5 in CL?

Back
Top Bottom