ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

^tempting on those whites early, thanks for the link

I'm after the black/white or grey/white pair though

^Color description would make sense, nice

The black/white and grey/white pairs look to release that same day for Eas/FTL/FTA -- I think I saw on Finishline's calendar that those drop on the 2nd though.  Not sure about the USA cw for FNL

Is there a way to know which ones will be primeknit vs. jacquard or do we have to wait until we see pics?

For me, I don't care too much about colorways as much as coupon/discount codes.  Definitely don't want a white based shoe though since they will get marked up.

Any heel slip?

Hey. I've only played ball in em once, no issue. I've been wearing them to the gym, and wearing them around everywhere and they have been great. They have seriously good transition. I think between the heel counter and the padding (the ankles have so much padding, very noticeable!) the heel fit is great.

Last edited:
@RealSuperputs  thanks for pics of those black/whites, I am definitely after that pair 
smokin.gif

Do you own any other adidas models like Lillards or from the D Rose line?  Curious how the sizing compares if you do

@RealSuperputs
 thanks for pics of those black/whites, I am definitely after that pair :smokin  

Do you own any other adidas models like Lillards or from the D Rose line?  Curious how the sizing compares if you do

Hey. I got the roses. I found the roses to be a tiny tiny bit tighter in the heel. I Reckon the fit on these are perfect. At first it felt like the laces were a little too far apart to get a good fit, but after wearing em for a couple of weeks, not an issue. These are great ball shoes. Go grab em lol!! I'm hoping I don't miss out on the all whites this weekend lol. And I want to double up on the pair I got, as well as a pair of the primeknits!!

Last edited:
Is the boost on these plus like the pure or ultra boost? Or is it close to the NMDs, D. Rose, ect. 

Will post more of my opinion later, only got one quick game in b/c they're too tight. I went .5 down and will have to return to Amazon and buy a 9.5. I wear 9 in
Lillards.
ah man sorry about .5 down being too tight..on a plus note though the all white clb looks clean on feet. I kinda regret going with the reds now after seeing pics.

Back
Top Bottom