ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Clb is more narrow as well. I'm a wide footer and can't fit in the clb whatsoever since I'd have to size up, making it long as hell. CE I can fit tts.

Thank you so much for this! I wonder why reviewers wouldn't mention that, gonna have to just pay attention to Niketalk only lol! I will definitely cop these once the price drops and then stock up on multiple pairs. I'm hesitant right now because I play only on carpet court right now, which is as bad as outdoors and chews through outsoles lol.

No problem bro! Granted, everyone may not have the same experience because it sounds like Quality Control isn't that consistent with these in terms of the boost. I have a pair of ultra boosts and NMD XR1s, so I knew what the feeling of true boost felt like. After an hour of breaking in, I could feel similar bounce in the Crazy Explosive.

which do you prefer?
I prefer lows but I think the CE is a better shoe overall.

I want to like the CLB 16 more but the fit is annoying. If I go a size down they fit perfectly but I can't change out the thin insole to improve the forefoot cushion. If I go TTS theres the noticeable toe space.

They're both pretty comfy. They're also kind of heavy. The CE feels lighter than the CLB16.

The CLB 16 has more ventilation than the CE. I never thought ventilation was a big deal before but playing a game in the CE made me realize how much i need it. I think its an issue with the primeknit just not breathing.

I'm looking forward to the CE low. I think those could fix the problems between the two. I might give the Hardens a try as well.

I think it would look better just continuing the same material all the way. That toe cap.. oh boy. It's a tag uggo

That Gila is Killa. Wonder if they'll make an all PK version....unless that's just saved for the CLB

I think I'm def. in for the cargos. These honestly don't even look too bad casually. I could see some fits being pulled off with these.

The Cargo's and GIla Monster's are nice. Especially them Cargoooooo's. Wonder how limited are they gonna be. Price point is good too. Only thing I dislike is the sideways lacing system

View media item 2207360

Last edited:
I will say it's cool to see full-grain leather on a sig sneaker again. While it may not be the best performance wise anymore, the nostalgia factor is nice.

Even though the boost is caged, I don't think that will be an issue. I feel like with the CLBs and CEs, they are getting closer and closer to a GREAT, not just GOOD boost set-up for hoops.

But clearly Adidas is swinging for the fences with this - can't remember a 1st signature in a line starting at $140/$160 price points as an introduction shoe, maybe ever...

Back
Top Bottom