ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

best pic of the grey ce lows i've seen but damn if adidas put a black upper on that while keeping the whole midsole white, instacop (even at retail :lol: )

View media item 2416686

They look great with the white outsole!

Dont recommend the greys though, i got the early ones with the light blue outsole and the grey looked real dirty after only a couple of games.

So is the durability of the CE outsole an issue with the whole line or just some people's pairs?

If the durability was as bad as some have, I imagine we would have seen a recall, or at least a national outcry:lol:  

My highs seem to be wearing away quite quickly, yet both my lows are fine...

They look great with the white outsole!

Dont recommend the greys though, i got the early ones with the light blue outsole and the grey looked real dirty after only a couple of games.
My highs seem to be wearing away quite quickly, yet both my lows are fine...
Between this and the Kobe 11 em mesh ripping on everybody and zoom popping in KD 9's, I'm shocked at the quality control these conglomerates have.

So is the durability of the CE outsole an issue with the whole line or just some people's pairs?

If the durability was as bad as some have, I imagine we would have seen a recall, or at least a national outcry:lol:  

Blue AW CE lows have no issues with excessive outsole wear. They are holding up just fine.

First time trying on the CE lows at my FTL. Theyre nice.. might cop the grey ones that RFX posted above. I wish they came out with a grey primeknit version of that pair.

Just copped the CE Lows in all white for $100 on eBay, gonna be my first boost experience, can't wait!!! Also I played in the KD 9s and I loved the cushion in them, are they comparable in a way or are the CEs more plush and pillow like?

Between this and the Kobe 11 em mesh ripping on everybody and zoom popping in KD 9's, I'm shocked at the quality control these conglomerates have.
Yeah, but to be fair, they are pretty good about returns and vouchers.  I've read a lot of people getting vouchers for more than what they paid in the KD thread.
3stripes got to take advantage of the playoffs and release some of these PEs
Absolutely.  I was surprised to see the random Kansas lows on FL or eastbay or whatever.  Bring on some NBA PE's.

Anyone see the pics of the CE 2017? Reminds me of a Hyperdunk. Makes sense as people say it's Adidas' Hyperdunk.

Wonder if Wiggins will be given his own sig shoe?

Does wall regret leaving the adidas [emoji]128176[/emoji]. The crazy explosive is the wall 3. The high top and low top versions are a hit.

Does wall regret leaving the adidas [emoji]128176[/emoji]. The crazy explosive is the wall 3. The high top and low top versions are a hit.
Was that ever confirmed or just a rumor that caught on 
laugh.gif

But yeah, I'm loving the Crazy Explosive PK Lows right now. I don't know how I can hoop in any other shoe.... 
eyes.gif

CE Low PK comes close to the Kobe 4 as my favorite bball shoe of all time. My perfect shoe would be a hybrid between the CE Low PK and Kobe 4. Fit, sizing, lockdown, traction, and weight of the Kobe 4 with the boost, primeknit, and comfort of the CL Low PK. Now, the question is can Adidas fix their sizing issue. There is no way that I'm wearing 3 different sizes for 3 different Adidas shoes like I mentioned before.

Last edited:
CL Low PK comes close to the Kobe 4 as my favorite bball shoe of all time. My perfect shoe would be a hybrid between the CL Low PK and Kobe 4. Fit, sizing, lockdown, traction, and weight of the Kobe 4 with the boost, primeknit, and comfort of the CL Low PK. Now, the question is can Adidas fix their sizing issue. There is no way that I'm wearing 3 different sizes for 3 different Adidas shoes like I mentioned before.
CL low?

Was that ever confirmed or just a rumor that caught on :lol:

But yeah, I'm loving the Crazy Explosive PK Lows right now. I don't know how I can hoop in any other shoe.... :rolleyes
Is the cushion really that godly? Going to be my first boost shoe ever, can't wait to ball in em.

Is the cushion really that godly? Going to be my first boost shoe ever, can't wait to ball in em.
Before the CE PK Lows, I've been hooping in Hypderdunks, Kyrie 1s, Kyrie 2s, Kobe X, Kobe XI, and Dame 3s. Compared to all those hoop shoes, I definitely prefer the CE PrimeKnit Lows over them. 

I don't know how the non-PK version feels though since the PK version is the only version I own. I play as a guard that likes to stop on a dime and change directions - these shoes has not failed me yet. 

I may be in the minority, but I'm not "crazy" about the crazy explosives....cushioning is too mushy for me. I prefer the firmness of the CLB/Harden Vol. 1 instead. 

Pretty much have similar thoughts about the KD 9 which a lot of people swear by as well. Different strokes for different folks I guess

I may be in the minority, but I'm not "crazy" about the crazy explosives....cushioning is too mushy for me. I prefer the firmness of the CLB/Harden Vol. 1 instead. 

Pretty much have similar thoughts about the KD 9 which a lot of people swear by as well. Different strokes for different folks I guess

I hear you man. I do prefer a more solid shoe as well in terms of raw performance, but I've found the benefit of the CEs is that I'm not sore or fatigued at all by the end of the week ...

Oops, I meant CE Low PK.
Ah thought you were talking about the crazylight boost haha. My favorite Kobes would have to be the VIs, they were so damn light and perfect in a lot of ways except probably cushion. I ball in the Kobe XI with full length zoom setup which is dope but I need to feel what boost feels like tbh and the CE lows seem like the perfect shoe to me.

I hear you man. I do prefer a more solid shoe as well in terms of raw performance, but I've found the benefit of the CEs is that I'm not sore or fatigued at all by the end of the week ...
I hear you. I own a pair of CE, Rose 7, CLB and Harden Vol. 1's...from my experience impact protection is really good on all of these models so my body/knees normally feel really good after playing regardless of what pair I decide to wear. 

i'd say no, the ability to tighten it up top above the ankles makes the mids feel more secure

Back
Top Bottom