ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

My outlet also had the Rose BHM 7's and the Neoprene CE 17's.

Also had the PK OG XR1 NMD...they sold the last pair roght when I got there.

It depends on the type of adidas shoe. CLB 2016 was a half size down, CE 2016 Neoprene and Primeknit TTS, CE Low Primeknit 2016 Half size up, Dame 3's Half size down and Rose 7's TTS. CE 2017's run a half size small. My feet are normal width but as they say, everyone's foot isn't the same but sizing in general is a huge problem with Adidas so if you can try on before buying that's the way to go. Champs and Foot Lockers have been getting CE 2017's in.

The outlet near me had a pair of CE 2017's on red tag for $89 but they were beat up. Last pair from what they got right when they came out. Sales are half off red tag items as well as 30% off during this Labor Day weekend so those CE17's are $45. Also DRose 7 Arthur Ashe Tributes $77 and CE 2016's Neoprene's $77. Also been seeing CE 2016 Neoprene for $50 in Burlington Coat Factory but size 12 and up.

Adidas Outlet
IMG_3824.JPG IMG_3825.JPG IMG_3827.JPG

Burlington Coat Factory
IMG_3791.JPG IMG_3803.JPG
I can't try on a 13.5 because 13 is the biggest they go to in store. Even at the adidas store they only went up to a 13. The guy at adidas said just buy off ADC and if it don't fit to return in store which is what I want to do but the colorways are kinda trash right now. I'd get the whites but they will get dirty too fast.

I can't try on a 13.5 because 13 is the biggest they go to in store. Even at the adidas store they only went up to a 13. The guy at adidas said just buy off ADC and if it don't fit to return in store which is what I want to do but the colorways are kinda trash right now. I'd get the whites but they will get dirty too fast.
The whites get really dirty, that pair I showed was filthy since it was a display pair and I agree with you on the colorways. I was waiting for the Wiggins to drop but honestly I love the Dames more and I can't wait to try on the 4's. The bounce cushion is perfect for me and I don't mind waiting to get pairs on the cheap. Adidas outlet had Dame 3's red tagged so I was able to pick them up for $35-$45. That doesn't mean I won't pick up the CE17's if I can get them on discount but I'm waiting for the official photos of the lows since I prefer mid/lows.

Do all the Boost basketball shoes have the same impact protection, going from the CE Lows to the Harden LS, hoping it's a good transition.

Am tts 13. Got 12.5 in my first pair and size 13 in this pair. Half a size makes very little difference to me, I can play in both. Need all black with white or gold stripes to drop.
Screenshot_2017-09-04-23-58-37.png

I can't believe u were able to even put on .5 down

I'm a tts 13 and got those in a 13, theyre suffocating

I can't believe u were able to even put on .5 down

I'm a tts 13 and got those in a 13, theyre suffocating
Same. I need to try a 13.5 but stores don't carry that size smh. I'm happy I'm universally a 13 because in store discriminates against big footers >13

Same. I need to try a 13.5 but stores don't carry that size smh. I'm happy I'm universally a 13 because in store discriminates against big footers >13

went to footlocker today and tried a 14 and that **** felt so much better , everyone’s foot is different but i’d recommend a 14 over a 13.5, my play style involves jumping a lot so that extra toe room helps in not jamming my toes all the time , just my two cents

went to footlocker today and tried a 14 and that **** felt so much better , everyone’s foot is different but i’d recommend a 14 over a 13.5, my play style involves jumping a lot so that extra toe room helps in not jamming my toes all the time , just my two cents
I had about a thumb's width of room already in the 13 tho. What do you think I should do? I play the wing. My playstyle is kinda like Melo (minus the dunking capability lmao). I feel like a 14 might be TOO much toe room. I don't like my toes being jammed up either.

Trying them on in stores, they are definitely more snug than the CE 2016s. Haven't got the 2017s yet for that reason. Half size up leaves more toe room than I would like.

To those who have been playing in the 2017s for a while: do they stretch out?

I had about a thumb's width of room already in the 13 tho. What do you think I should do? I play the wing. My playstyle is kinda like Melo (minus the dunking capability lmao). I feel like a 14 might be TOO much toe room. I don't like my toes being jammed up either.

go with your original plan order the 13.5 if they don’t fit then atleast you’ll know 14s are the one , lmao dunking overated my legs be hurting sometimes just to look cool for some high school kids and dads watching

Went with my usual Adidas sizing which is 9.5. I'll update once the shoes arrived.

For sizing reference

KD 9 - sz 9.5
UB - sz 9.5- 10
Harden & Dame 3 - sz. 9

I have a thin to average heel and a fat forefoot and the '17 PK CEs were true to size. I would check your nearest outlet asap because I was able to cop for $50 (online return). After sales discount on labor day, they were going for around 90 - 110 at the outlets.

I have a thin to average heel and a fat forefoot and the '17 PK CEs were true to size. I would check your nearest outlet asap because I was able to cop for $50 (online return). After sales discount on labor day, they were going for around 90 - 110 at the outlets.
Too bad outlets near me are always raided bone dry. Living in NY sucks like that...

8PbUOiE.png

Just dropped on the Australian store, will probably cop them. Think it's the cleanest colourway so far outside of the Vegas ones.

Last edited:
There's a $40 off $200 or $80 off $300 as well bringing them down to AU$220 using "SAVENOW" if anyone is looking at getting them from the AUS store.

IMG_7381.JPG

Got em!

They fit TTS to me. Glad i went tts since it runs a bit long? I hate having space on the toebox. I was wearing those old school thick nba socks and it fits fine. I can see why people say its snug but it doesnt bother me.

Fits like kd 9 when i first bought them. By just jumping and walking in them. The boost just felt a bit cushy than the harden 1.cant wait to play in them

I copped the greys in an 11 with some shorts to get me over $300, was the same price was just getting the CE17s thanks to the bigger discount for hitting $300.

Been enjoying playing in the Crazy Light Boosts 16s but I prefer mids over lows. And as a wide footer the CLBs sizing is really not suited to me.

Saying goodbye to my CE Low PK 16s tomorrow sadly and will put them on sale soon (if you're a size 11, PM me lol).I love the impact protection on em and love the look but I want a bit more softer cushion which is why I'm going with the Harden LS. Hope I'm making the right decision and my legs don't start becoming super sore again...

Saying goodbye to my CE Low PK 16s tomorrow sadly and will put them on sale soon (if you're a size 11, PM me lol).I love the impact protection on em and love the look but I want a bit more softer cushion which is why I'm going with the Harden LS. Hope I'm making the right decision and my legs don't start becoming super sore again...
Softer than CE's? Feel like they are the most robust cushion out right now. The LS will be less stable and more minimal feel. Def lighter.

Back
Top Bottom