ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Yeah I don't see Wall as person that can generate sales, or who could. Nike could sign him for the sake of 'owning' top tier players and adding these players to their portfolio. Same goes with Kawhi, top 5 player, but with 0.05% marketability. Just get him wearing P.E's to generate buzz about the brand.

Wall should just consider brands from China that can pay him extra $$$. He can have 100% input etc. These brands do have some sneakers that give Nike/Adidas a run for their money in performance and value.

Those that are signed with Anta etc, do they have any casual/off-court sneaks?

I am sure Adidas and Nike could dish out the same amount if not more, they just do not value those players' selling power especially if they aren't going to give them a sig shoe like Kyrie, George, Lebron, Durant, etc...

Some are just asking for too much and if Adidas and Nike only plans for them to wear team shoes then it's not worth it.

As for Wall, it's hard to imagine dude hasn't gotten offers from some Chinese brands and I am sure they've sent him some shoes to try on but he seems content wearing Nikes so why pay him if he'll just continue to promote the shoe on the court without giving him a single dime? :lol:

Wade has a few lifestyle shoes with LiNing.

I think Klay also have some AF1-esque casual shoes from Anta.

Im literally obsessed with my Maroon Gradient Prime Knit CE lows. the white toe box on the prime knit got so dirty in just a month. I want to wear these for my last college season. Should I just try to clean them, scribble over the toe box with permanent marker, or just look for a new pair before my season starts in November? I love the performance of this shoes. Or even get the 2017 CE mid? I need suggestions NT fam

Im literally obsessed with my Maroon Gradient Prime Knit CE lows. the white toe box on the prime knit got so dirty in just a month. I want to wear these for my last college season. Should I just try to clean them, scribble over the toe box with permanent marker, or just look for a new pair before my season starts in November? I love the performance of this shoes. Or even get the 2017 CE mid? I need suggestions NT fam

From my experience, the CE 17 Mid might be as close to a perfect shove I've played in so far. The only criticism I would have is they were very tight to start, but loosened up after my first run and now the fit is perfect.

Can't recommend them enough!

From my experience, the CE 17 Mid might be as close to a perfect shove I've played in so far. The only criticism I would have is they were very tight to start, but loosened up after my first run and now the fit is perfect.

Can't recommend them enough!

So for sure you would recommend TTS for the CE 17 Mid? I bought TTS and they felt super tight, but I've only worn them once on-court. Was considering going up half a size, but maybe not? Someone had mentioned that going up half a size made the shoe a little too long for them.

So for sure you would recommend TTS for the CE 17 Mid? I bought TTS and they felt super tight, but I've only worn them once on-court. Was considering going up half a size, but maybe not? Someone had mentioned that going up half a size made the shoe a little too long for them.

exactly. Go with your TTS. My pair felt super tight at first too but i could tell it would be a bit too long if i half up. Been playing in them the last 2 weeks and everything was on point now. I can't even wear other shoes they felt so amazing

Do u play for your school but not get free kicks? I never heard of this

exactly. Go with your TTS. My pair felt super tight at first too but i could tell it would be a bit too long if i half up. Been playing in them the last 2 weeks and everything was on point now. I can't even wear other shoes they felt so amazing

Sweet man, thanks for the recommendation! I'm just double-checking before I order that black/red/gold pair coming out October 5th, ha ha. Those October 12th releases are gonna be hard to pass up too, damn. I should be saving up for holiday shopping, but look at me being all selfish over here. #Scrooge #DamnYouAdidas :lol:

Do u play for your school but not get free kicks? I never heard of this
I play at a small D2. Were sponsored by Adidas, I liked the gradient CE lows and they werent a team option, so i bought em. Why people always commin out the bushes to throw shade in here? lol Im still proud of myself tho

I play at a small D2. Were sponsored by Adidas, I liked the gradient CE lows and they werent a team option, so i bought em. Why people always commin out the bushes to throw shade in here? lol Im still proud of myself tho

Don't believe there was any "Shade", just figured if the school was sponsored by Adidas you should've been able to order the shoes you wanted. But since they weren't a team option, now we know.

What shoes were offered?

Haha that's cool man, no shade at all. I just never heard of college athletes having to buy their own hoop shoes. It's all good bro

Congrats. Playing college ball takes skill and hard work. Definitely something to be proud of. Best of luck on the coming season.

That sucks that they don't offer you the option to get the CE lows as part of our school's adidas deal. The CE lows and Hardens (probably also aren't an option for you) are my favorite adidas shoes right now. I'd pay my own money to play in them if my school didn't give them to me.

Anyone with the gradient CE lows have some tips on sizing? I've heard a bunch of different answers. For reference I wear an 11 in most adidas like lillard 2, CLB16, and harden vol 1

Anyone with the gradient CE lows have some tips on sizing? I've heard a bunch of different answers. For reference I wear an 11 in most adidas like lillard 2, CLB16, and harden vol 1
You can go TTS or a half size down, they're kinda wide friendly, at least for me.

Also sold my CE Lows today finally for $110 somehow, I ain't complaining though lol. Only sold em because I got them a size too big, I'm wondering how's the fit between the 2017 CEs and the 2016 CE Lows?

Go atleast half a size up from your CLB or Harden size. CE lows run much shorter in length compared to them

It's a nice colorway. Still waiting on the lows.

They finally took the CE2016 mids off of miadidas. Maybe that means the 2017s will be there soon...

Not sure if this was mentioned before but just a heads up, Villa has the white PK CE 2017 on sale for $110 and also 20% off with code FALL20. Copped my size 8 earlier, better move fast as they were running out of sizes when i checked a few hours ago.

Not sure if this was mentioned before but just a heads up, Villa has the white PK CE 2017 on sale for $110 and also 20% off with code FALL20. Copped my size 8 earlier, better move fast as they were running out of sizes when i checked a few hours ago.
Gone. That was probably the best price yet for Primeknit.

Back
Top Bottom