ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

BY4468_z.jpg

Nov 9 via Footlocker

Gone. That was probably the best price yet for Primeknit.
Nah, outlets had them for $55 because of the 40% sale. Easy cop. The Heather/Blacks just dropped on ADC too completely unannounced.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-10-11-15-23-45.png
    Screenshot_2017-10-11-15-23-45.png
    641.8 KB · Views: 6
As posted on another site, the KPs have extra lace holes because he has a huge foot (size 17?), and the laces would be too spread out to lock him in. On a shoe made for non NBA sized players, you don't need the extra loops.

Nah. I've got the 2016 Crazy Explosive PK in both 17 and 18, and there are still 4 lace holes on both.

Last edited:
Got a question for yall.

I never had any boost or adidas ball kicks and was really looking forward to getting one of the new colorways of the 2017 PK that released today but yesterday I was able to cop the 2016 PK version for 57$.

I've been reading reviews on both and trying to decide but I guess I wanted a little advice from some of you guys. I really like the aesthetics of the 2017 but I'm not sure if its worth the 43$ more for them.

Would you cop the 2017 PK highs for 100$ or the 2016 PK highs for 57$? Are there any noticeable differences between the two?

Got a question for yall.

I never had any boost or adidas ball kicks and was really looking forward to getting one of the new colorways of the 2017 PK that released today but yesterday I was able to cop the 2016 PK version for 57$.

I've been reading reviews on both and trying to decide but I guess I wanted a little advice from some of you guys. I really like the aesthetics of the 2017 but I'm not sure if its worth the 43$ more for them.

Would you cop the 2017 PK highs for 100$ or the 2016 PK highs for 57$? Are there any noticeable differences between the two?

We'd like to help but first, where were they $57 dollars at? :nerd:

Finishline had these up for a bit. I got the crazy explosives just in time before they sold out. Wanted a crazy light boost also for 40$ but they were out of my size

Also those CEs aren't PK, still a good price for them though. But to answer your question I guess it's whether you really value aesthetics, I'd personally go for the CE 17s or even grab the PK 16 CE Lows over the 16 highs. They're all pretty similar, cushion wise and traction, with the 17s being slightly better with some minor changes. I'd personally would spend the extra money and go with the Lows or 17 version.

Also those CEs aren't PK, still a good price for them though. But to answer your question I guess it's whether you really value aesthetics, I'd personally go for the CE 17s or even grab the PK 16 CE Lows over the 16 highs. They're all pretty similar, cushion wise and traction, with the 17s being slightly better with some minor changes. I'd personally would spend the extra money and go with the Lows or 17 version.

Thanks for that, I'm leaning towards the 2017s as well.

Got a question for yall.

2016 are easy to put on that's enough to go with those. Same performance other than that. Wait for the sales on the 2017.

To me this is how I rank the CEs (Still haven't tried the 2017 non PK mids.):
2016 low (PK and non PK are equal to me) > 2017 PK mid > 2016 PK mid > 2016 non PK mid

That's a great price if those are really 2016 PK mids. However, I'd rather find the 16 lows on discount or pay the extra $45 for the 17 PK mids. I like the performance and aesthetics better on those shoes.

Got a question for yall.

Really depends on how often you use them. My 2016 CE mids started to fall apart because it was my go to. My 2017 PK are holding up really well with daily use (20+ hrs week?), and have way better lockdown and heel to toe transition. Cushion is also a bit firmer though in exchange for more bounce due to the added boost. I personally thought that the '17 PK was a good buy at retail, but your mileage may vary.

Back
Top Bottom