ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

DWLiz6iUMAAA5Rn.jpg:large

looks like adidas getting into the future craft for old kicks

I thought the BYW X was supposed to drop online today..

honestly i thought so too, i was combing through the interwebs and nothing.

will be dropping some screenshots of byw that have been posted on ig and twitter later today, some very interesting stuff.

Damn resellers... 900 dollars on ebay for a us12
For the BYW X? Lol Even if they aren't coming out now they are eventually to my knowledge and will be sitting just like the lifestyle byw which I will get on discount. Who is this pressed to buy coolness by having them first so dudes can be like cool man because we know not many girls going to notice lol.

For the BYW X? Lol Even if they aren't coming out now they are eventually to my knowledge and will be sitting just like the lifestyle byw which I will get on discount. Who is this pressed to buy coolness by having them first so dudes can be like cool man because we know not many girls going to notice lol.

i have disagree their are people who will drop $1,000 of dollars for limited items that no one else have. from sneakers to cars. having something before the public or the masses grabs them is important to few people in this life, especially if they money to spend without hesitation.

imagine having the the iphone 11 (3-4) months before anyone, ur ahead of the game before the masses, people will take notice.

but your right these byw x don't warrant the $900 dollars since its not limited but no news have been told about the official release day and the byw x that you see on ebay are special 747 byw x that come with extras. The release day stupid vague all the blogs i looked at doesn't know when they will release, and im ready to spend $180.

i have disagree their are people who will drop $1,000 of dollars for limited items that no one else have. from sneakers to cars. having something before the public or the masses grabs them is important to few people in this life, especially if they money to spend without hesitation.

imagine having the the iphone 11 (3-4) months before anyone, ur ahead of the game before the masses, people will take notice.

but your right these byw x don't warrant the $900 dollars since its not limited but no news have been told about the official release day and the byw x that you see on ebay are special 747 byw x that come with extras. The release day stupid vague all the blogs i looked at doesn't know when they will release, and im ready to spend $180.
There really isn't no disagreement. No stuff folks will buy things early. You really thought that was new to me lol. I was talking in relation to these sneakers right here. Maybe because we are typing not talking face to face I didn't feel like toying the obvious stuff you typed you got confused. These sneaks aren't iPhones or a new hot car IMO. I don't think they are to you either and that's what I was speaking on. They not even Yeezys or Jordan's earlier that's why I said what I said. You may still disagree and that's cool too

There really isn't no disagreement. No stuff folks will buy things early. You really thought that was new to me lol. I was talking in relation to these sneakers right here. Maybe because we are typing not talking face to face I didn't feel like toying the obvious stuff you typed you got confused. These sneaks aren't iPhones or a new hot car IMO. I don't think they are to you either and that's what I was speaking on. They not even Yeezys or Jordan's earlier that's why I said what I said. You may still disagree and that's cool too

honestly man i think you looking at from a hypebeast perspective, jordans sell but only the OG colorways and limited joints go stupid fast. when the last time u seen a hot OG retro colorway sit on a mass discount at outlet or something?

i just got off the chat line with adidas.com and they don't even have an official release day for the byw x, the chat person had zero information for the byw x kept telling to sign up for adidas newsletter and tweets for the release day.

The byw x is basketball model if i wanted to "show off to people" i would just get the regular byw model, but i know my inentions for this byw x, its to play basketball and not show off to some girl. i'm grown *** man, i think women will be more impressed with a man that has something going for him than his sneaker collection.

the lifestyle byw might sit, but i doubt it will sit if to long catch on in the style scene $170 msrp isn't a lot money(get your money up son!), they just released yesterday officially. we shall see...Good day sir!!

honestly man i think you looking at from a hypebeast perspective, jordans sell but only the OG colorways and limited joints go stupid fast. when the last time u seen a hot OG retro colorway sit on a mass discount at outlet or something?

i just got off the chat line with adidas.com and they don't even have an official release day for the byw x, the chat person had zero information for the byw x kept telling to sign up for adidas newsletter and tweets for the release day.

The byw x is basketball model if i wanted to "show off to people" i would just get the regular byw model, but i know my inentions for this byw x, its to play basketball and not show off to some girl. i'm grown *** man, i think women will be more impressed with a man that has something going for him than his sneaker collection.

the lifestyle byw might sit, but i doubt it will sit if to long catch on in the style scene $170 msrp isn't a lot money(get your money up son!), they just released yesterday officially. we shall see...Good day sir!!
Who said Jordan's sell stupid fast? My point was the only stuff that is crazy hype to get props is stuff people want like the 11's earlier. I mean I didn't think I had to spell out this to another person into sneakers.

As far as the byw x they don't have an exact release date but my point is they aren't worth 900 even for the exclusive period they might provide. We both think they are coming out at some point and will be more readily available so I think most can wait. I guess we will see by if people buy them up at 900.

As far as the last few paragraphs what the expletive are you talking about? Are you serious thinking I'm talking about you? Smh. As far as get my money up if you weren't joking ok I will do that. I like them but I think they are going to sit so why pay 170 when I can wait to get them cheaper? Good day to you but please learn to read with understanding if you're serious about those last few sentences.

Lmao just dudes flexing on other dudes. I just want them for ball. If they're really that amazing like these vids on YT are saying, I definitely want a pair but not for a penny over retail...

Lmao just dudes flexing on other dudes. I just want them for ball. If they're really that amazing like these vids on YT are saying, I definitely want a pair but not for a penny over retail...
This is me also. At least someone got what I was trying to say about dudes copping for 900 just to flex on other dudes (well the few that know what these are lol). I want them for ball but at retail or discount definitely.

Back
Top Bottom