ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

I swear i had a size 11 in my cart went to go get my credit card, came back to my computer and it was gone.

peteweezy peteweezy i thought you said these were gonna sit right? lmao.

I'm patient, hopefully they restock or i'll just wait.
Get of my sack clown. I said the byw lifestyles were going to sit which they are and I also said any wide release not some random release was going to sit so again 6 15 8 6

Get of my sack clown. I said the byw lifestyles were going to sit which they are and I also said any wide release not some random release was going to sit so again 6 15 8 6

For the BYW X? Lol Even if they aren't coming out now they are eventually to my knowledge and will be sitting just like the lifestyle byw which I will get on discount. Who is this pressed to buy coolness by having them first so dudes can be like cool man because we know not many girls going to notice lol.

why you lying for bruh? u said to your knowledge that these byw x is gonna sit!!! smh

what the hell is 6 15 8 6?

why you lying for bruh? u said to your knowledge that these byw x is gonna sit!!! smh

what the hell is 6 15 8 6?
How am I lying non smart person when my response is based on them coming out as a wide release not at some random sneaker spot only sneaker heads mainly know about? Stop trying to twist what I posted. 6 15 8 6

How am I lying non smart person when my response is based on them coming out as a wide release not at some random sneaker spot only sneaker heads mainly know about? Stop trying to twist what I posted. 6 15 8 6

you contradicted yourself, which is even worse. but i'm let you rock also what the hell is 6 15 8 6?

you contradicted yourself, which is even worse. but i'm let you rock also what the hell is 6 15 8 6?
Never contradicted myself because the original thing was you acting like giddy schoolgirl over the byw lifestyles you got on sale. I said they would sit when they were released widespread and so far they are. These will do the same thing if they aren't limited just like the byw lifestyle so get back to me when these are a widespread release and not sitting. I never contradicted myself you just want to be mr online right because offline you must be the opposite so again 6 15 8 6

Never contradicted myself because the original thing was you acting like giddy schoolgirl over the byw lifestyles you got on sale. I said they would sit when they were released widespread and so far they are. These will do the same thing if they aren't limited just like the byw lifestyle so get back to me when these are a widespread release and not sitting. I never contradicted myself you just want to be mr online right because offline you must be the opposite so again 6 15 8 6

did u not read through this thread they just sold-out on the byw x nicekicks.com, just like that (snap fingers). u buggin b. i didn't get it on sale i got for with a discount code. the byw x aint sitting buddy maybe the regular ones but not the byw x.

double up homie!! 12 30 16 12

did u not read through this thread they just sold-out on the byw x nicekicks.com, just like that (snap fingers). u buggin b. i didn't get it on sale i got for with a discount code. the byw x aint sitting buddy maybe the regular ones but not the byw x.

double up homie!! 12 30 16 12
Your understanding is not up to code. I said when they have them widespread they will sit. The only time the byw lifestyle sold out was when they were limited not they have them more readily available they are sitting. The same thing will happen to these if they get released the same. Nice kicks.com does not constitute widespread release. When you can get them at eastbay, adidas, footlocker, other retailers online/in store etc and they aren't sitting gloat then. Until then spare me and what you put means nothing but what I did definitely has a meaning. Thanks for trying to be like me I guess.

Your understanding is not up to code. I said when they have them widespread they will sit. The only time the byw lifestyle sold out was when they were limited not they have them more readily available they are sitting. The same thing will happen to these if they get released the same. Nice kicks.com does not constitute widespread release. When you can get them at eastbay, adidas, footlocker, other retailers online/in store etc and they aren't sitting gloat then. Until then spare me and what you put means nothing but what I did definitely has a meaning. Thanks for trying to be like me I guess.

i'm gonna hold you on your word bro! definitely.
"RUBBER BABY BUGGY BUMPERS"

This thread right now

giphy-9.gif

Bought the BYW X at the 747 event to hoop in. Had no idea these would have resell value so I just sold them. Wanted the Ingram colorway more anyway.

Bought the BYW X at the 747 event to hoop in. Had no idea these would have resell value so I just sold them. Wanted the Ingram colorway more anyway.

yeah the resell value is looking good right now for anyone who has the 747 byw x that came in the special box. i hope adidas drops the ingrams one as well.

For yoy guys that are connected. Are we getting the colorway Ingram and Swaggy p wore. Only joint im interested in

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

intresting these don't have that little byw character on the front outsole! only 900's pair in existence though. man only if work didn't get in the way i would have cooked at the byw event.

Back
Top Bottom