ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Adidas really is inconvenient to order from. Can’t even return a pair of hardens that don’t fit. Their online account return system is all messed up

I never had issue returning shoes back to ADC (*knock on the wood*). As a matter of fact, they always refund the money even before they receive the shoes.

I never had issue returning shoes back to ADC (*knock on the wood*). As a matter of fact, they always refund the money even before they receive the shoes.
i get to this page and there's nothing to click within the order
upload_2018-10-2_9-54-35.png

maybe it's past the return window?

i am about to return the yeezy i ordered and it had to be returned within 7 days of receiving the shoes or at least print the return receipt within 7 days

i am not sure if those hardens falls the same umbrella but just give them a call, it should clear things up and probably get through it quicker

maybe it's past the return window?

i am about to return the yeezy i ordered and it had to be returned within 7 days of receiving the shoes or at least print the return receipt within 7 days

i am not sure if those hardens falls the same umbrella but just give them a call, it should clear things up and probably get through it quicker
Tried calling a few times, was on hold for 20 mins and couldn't stay waiting. Waste.
Within 30 days, standard product - ordered 9/17, delivered 9/25.
Closest store is 45 minutes away.
I emailed at least.. replied to the order delivered email..

that sucks

i don't know why they are being so cheap and not just include a return label with each order already so you don't have to go online and request/print one out yourself

i'd understand if they were some mom&pop but this is the 3 stripes

I’ve had the website not able to process a return for 1/2 a day. Once the site worked, the process was quick and adidas refunded my money as soon as UPS scanned my package for return shipping.

ADC overall has been f*cking up the past week for me. Then again most of the time it's glitchy so this isn't irregular for them.

Adidas sure stay glitchy. Most frustrating thing to use. With chrome browser. And can’t process a return w the app yet either.

Adidas pulled Embiid & Wiggins Pro Bounce colorways off of the EU site but left the Ingram ones up - I know Embiid is likely joining UA, but pretty sure Wiggins is a sneaker free agent too, so perhaps he's leaving too and that's why they pulled both?

i get to this page and there's nothing to click within the order
upload_2018-10-2_9-54-35.png

Maybe try a different browser or clear your history. I haven't had problems returning with ADC lately. That hasn't been the case in the past. I feel like they've gotten better.

Maybe try a different browser or clear your history. I haven't had problems returning with ADC lately. That hasn't been the case in the past. I feel like they've gotten better.
I've tried Chrome, IE, Microsoft Edge.. all the same. Gonna sit on hold for a while again.. edit: got the return label through email

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom