ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If your going to comment on shoes it's not far fetched to do the same for the outfit. All part of the look. IMO
Exactly. dudes on NT act like its a "woman thing" yet spend thousands on shoes and talk about it with strangers behind a computer. Some get emotional when someone calls out their $40 Levi's 501. We couldn't care less about you wear and probably wouldnt call you out on the streets but if you're posting a pic of yourself on a public forum then be prepared for some laugh and judgements.

Today in the office.
I'm not a fan of the 3m UBs but this might be the first picture that made me consider copping. Something about the lighting/dark background makes the contrast from the primeknit look very nice. Props 
smokin.gif

Exactly. dudes on NT act like its a "woman thing" yet spend thousands on shoes and talk about it with strangers behind a computer. Some get emotional when someone calls out their $40 Levi's 501. We couldn't care less about you wear and probably wouldnt call you out on the streets but if you're posting a pic of yourself on a public forum then be prepared for some laugh and judgements.

:lol: its really that simple

:rofl: If you can't take the heat, then don't post pictures

Stop acting outrageous.. you never cut ya boys ***** for dressing like a clown every now and then? Its completely natural, I know at least in the urban community. Remembering back to High School cafeteria roast sessions, even till this day.. you'll get roasted. Stop being emotional ***.
Everyone judges ***

yeah, but that was "high school."

I'm not a fan of the 3m UBs but this might be the first picture that made me consider copping. Something about the lighting/dark background makes the contrast from the primeknit look very nice. Props 
smokin.gif

Crazy that's the first photo that's making you consider copping. Must be the carpet hehe.

This doesn't do anything for you? Posted by an NTer.

https://flic.kr/p/BUT2zP

Last edited:
all this shade on people's regular fit denim choices is hilarious.
i got into the love of shoes for the LOVE OF SHOES. i have since around 2002, and continue to do so.
i am by NO MEANS a fashionista nor do i care to spend top dollar on a premium denim that hugs my sack and cuts of circulation at my ankles.
ill continue to wear what i like and fits comfortable and has clearly shown the test of time, go ahead and look at the history of denim and see where Levi stands.
you go ahead and continue to follow fads and keep up on whats "in"

#NTDenim for life

anyone know if its 1 per person for the SNS boost? Searched their site couldn't find anything. I know it usually says something but in this case it doesn't

all this shade on people's regular fit denim choices is hilarious.
i got into the love of shoes for the LOVE OF SHOES. i have since around 2002, and continue to do so.
i am by NO MEANS a fashionista nor do i care to spend top dollar on a premium denim that hugs my sack and cuts of circulation at my ankles.
ill continue to wear what i like and fits comfortable and has clearly shown the test of time, go ahead and look at the history of denim and see where Levi stands.
you go ahead and continue to follow fads and keep up on whats "in"

#NTDenim for life

That represents the sneakerhead paradox to me. Not saying you should be a fashionista but if you've been in shoes for 14 years and have no interest in fashion then somethings off. Sneakers is fashion. Sneakers is hype.

Crazy that's the first photo that's making you consider copping. Must be the carpet hehe.

This doesn't do anything for you? Posted by an NTer.

https://flic.kr/p/BUT2zP
Haha but hes a pro, of course theyre gonna look good.  Tbh its probly because most NTers post on foot pics using flash, which makes the 3m too bright for my taste. How funny would it be if I finally decide to cop and no more restocks LOL

Back
Top Bottom