ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Haha but hes a pro, of course theyre gonna look good.  Tbh its probly because most NTers post on foot pics using flash, which makes the 3m too bright for my taste. How funny would it be if I finally decide to cop and no more restocks LOL
I'm sure you'll be able to grab a pair if you want it. What size you looking for?

All this denim talk....

I went to Karmaloop and the very top of their jean section....Notice their shoes 
laugh.gif
slave denim, appropriate name
laugh.gif

I think it is safe to say this leaked photo from November with the SNS logo was a production sample to dial in the tooling of the white/primeknit upper and the tongue details. The laces, heel, heelcup, etc. are all carry-overs for purpose to construct this sample. The cage is obviously different too, and looks larger near the lacelets to accommodate the stitching detail.

I don't think the cage will be sewn to the primeknit all the way around.. see the image below. Looks like some space between the two.. I could be wrong! 

I don't really dig the heel strap they added either. Personal opinion. Also wish the "ultraboost" embossing was colored, too.. 

Think of the timeline here, production sample (photo) in early November, actual release date end of January. Almost three months for production/shipment overseas/delivery to retailer. 

I'm sure you'll be able to grab a pair if you want it. What size you looking for?
Im a sz 9 in UBs. But I need to save up with all the upcoming releases T_T. Gotta pick between SNS collab, Kith tubular dooms, triple black UBs, triple black NMDs. FML

View media item 1876797
I think it is safe to say this leaked photo from November with the SNS logo was a production sample to dial in the tooling of the white/primeknit upper and the tongue details. The laces, heel, heelcup, etc. are all carry-overs for purpose to construct this sample. The cage is obviously different too, and looks larger near the lacelets to accommodate the stitching detail.

I don't think the cage will be sewn to the primeknit all the way around.. see the image below. Looks like some space between the two.. I could be wrong! 
View media item 1876801
I don't really dig the heel strap they added either. Personal opinion. Also wish the "ultraboost" embossing was colored, too.. 

Think of the timeline here, production sample (photo) in early November, actual release date end of January. Almost three months for production/shipment overseas/delivery to retailer. 
This was all confirmed by SNS that it was a sample back in November.

That represents the sneakerhead paradox to me. Not saying you should be a fashionista but if you've been in shoes for 14 years and have no interest in fashion then somethings off. Sneakers is fashion. Sneakers is hype.

I used to feel this way but not as I got older. In college it was about the whole outfit. Then I realized I wasn't wearing thousands of dollars of clothes that I bought a year or two ago because of style or fit. Now it's all about investing in quality, timeless clothes that will last. I work in an office and mostly buy clothing that I can wear to work or casually. Basic clothes that fit well. Minimal logos. Not spending $100 on ripped up jeggings that won't be in style next season.

Sneakers don't go out of style. I still wear the same sneakers I had when I was 13 and my feet stopped growing.

Last edited:
I used to feel this way but not as I got older. In college it was about the whole outfit. Then I realized I wasn't wearing thousands of dollars of clothes that I bought a year or two ago because of style or fit. Now it's all about investing in quality, timeless clothes that will last. I work in an office and mostly buy clothing that I can wear to work or casually. Basic clothes that fit well. Minimal logos. Not spending $100 on ripped up jeggings that won't be in style next season.

Sneakers don't go out of style. I still wear the same sneakers I had when I was 13 and my feet stopped growing.
couldnt have said it better

repped. that's the name of the game my man.

But Ultra Boost didn't exist when you were 13, like most shoes discussed on NT besides Jordans that are out of style.
Just messing and i'm with you on the quality talk, but you're going to extremes.
One can be interested in sneakers and clothes without dressing like Kanye.

But Ultra Boost didn't exist when you were 13, like most shoes discussed on NT besides Jordans that are out of style.
Just messing and i'm with you on the quality talk, but you're going to extremes.
One can be interested in sneakers and clothes without dressing like Kanye.
UB's totally existed when I was 13. I'm turning 14 this year.

I think there's a difference between fashion and style. style is figuring out what looks good on you and wearing it. fashion is trying to keep up with the newest trends like moto-jeans and waxed denim, that type of stuff. once you got your style down it really shouldn't change that much, but fashion changes every year

you can definitely be into sneakers and not into fashion. but I understand what dude was saying, if you care about what's on your feet why wouldn't you care about everything else you're wearing? you don't have to keep up with fashion to care about your outfit and still try to look good. you just have to have some style.

WOW just got slapped with $105 customs fee for that primeknit jacket from Italy. **** the govt. never ordering anything from overseas again

dont forget to use Ebates - 4% cash back on FNL

they come out to $157 after that!! .

edit ^^^ i was 56 seconds too late 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom