ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I think there's a difference between fashion and style. style is figuring out what looks good on you and wearing it. fashion is trying to keep up with the newest trends like moto-jeans and waxed denim, that type of stuff. once you got your style down it really shouldn't change that much, but fashion changes every year

you can definitely be into sneakers and not into fashion. but I understand what dude was saying, if you care about what's on your feet why wouldn't you care about everything else you're wearing? you don't have to keep up with fashion to care about your outfit and still try to look good. you just have to have some style.
I think we're all saying the same thing 
wink.gif
 just different definition of "fashion". definitely didn't mean "if you're into sneakers you should also be into designer clothes, yeezy type stuff and distressed/biker denim" but yeah have some sense of style, like fishfilet said. 

imo

if ppl cant/dont clown each other then they aint real friends

all my homies often clown each other for dress choice/shoes/getting curved etc.

**** is pure comedy and would seem weird if that dynamic didn't exist

I get it.

I grew up and still live in Santa Monica. Clothing was never a big deal to us back then.

Guess it depends on where you are from.

We might make fun of you for hooking up with an ugly girl.

I would cop the core blacks for $90 but I can't spare any extra cash after having to put my cat down this past Monday. Adidas always restocking when I don't have cash.
Sorry to hear that man.  I'm a cat owner too.

Grey wools dropping on Finishline who honors discounts after I order on Champs last week :\

Last edited:
How's the 13 feel?
Perfect. I am a 12 TTS (Adidas Crazylight Boost, Stan Smiths) but the 12 was way too tight for me or maybe it was the shape of my foot. 13 feels great.

Would be curious to try a 12.5 but we will see once my 13's break in a bunch more.

Nothing hard to believe.  If you are into running good for you.

I just don't understand why people will invest that type of money when there is an alternate option.

If you said a color that was easily obtained for retail or less then yes.

Plus. wouldn't wools be hot indoors?

I have yet to wear mine so just asking.

Anyway your post reeked of troll bait and for the record I'm not a kid.
I buy what I like and Red/Burgundy/Cardinal and anything of that color I am a sucker for. I don't think it was the price was too bad on these considered the seller also had to ship from Asia.

I haven't had an issue with indoor running in terms of heat, but I do wear Balega running socks which helps mitigate that by a lot. I highly recommend these socks for anyone into running.

Perfect. I am a 12 TTS (Adidas Crazylight Boost, Stan Smiths) but the 12 was way too tight for me or maybe it was the shape of my foot. 13 feels great.

Would be curious to try a 12.5 but we will see once my 13's break in a bunch more.
Yeah 12 was too tight. Ooped them to somebody. 12.5 was a little too snug and 13 felt a little loose
Threw some dr shuls insoles in the 13 and its perfect. Returning the 12.5 tomorrow

I'm looking for a pair of the ultra boost ltd in cream! I just got a pair of the 3M's and love em! Anyone have any info on restocks of the ultra boost ltd cream?

Danggggg so many tempting UBs today.

I need adidas to restock the 3Ms so i can use my boys discount, if the core blacks are up there later I'll take them for $90 tho.

New batch of fake UBs, pretty sure the Hypebeast UBs pictured are a legit pair which is what the rep sites usually do until they have the fakes in hand.

The fake CNYs even have the updated continental outsole, be safe out there kids.

Last edited:

Danggggg so many tempting UBs today.

I need adidas to restock the 3Ms so i can use my boys discount, if the core blacks are up there later I'll take them for $90 tho.
fam what site is that? can you cop me core blacks for $90! tryying to save some Mula! almost debating whether to pull the trigger on FNL

I'm new here to this site (from Canada where grey UB's seem to avoid) but have really liked the way this thread has been flowing. May you all get the creams and whites you desire

I think there's definitely something to be said about owning nice quality basics. It's not really about extravagance or excessive ornaments or distressing in clothing. I hate large visible logos usually (like what coach and gucci love to do) That doesn't mean anything in particular. I just feel it's important (for me) to have nice quality jeans/tops etc and make sure the fit is right. I just want to look put together and intentional. As a woman, my perspective may be different here but I do feel like shoes and clothes can marry well.  Karma Loop is a trend chaser type site that catches on late and is..well.. over the top 
tongue.gif

I think there's definitely something to be said about owning nice quality basics. It's not really about extravagance or excessive ornaments or distressing in clothing. I hate large visible logos usually (like what coach and gucci love to do) That doesn't mean anything in particular. I just feel it's important (for me) to have nice quality jeans/tops etc and make sure the fit is right. I just want to look put together and intentional. As a woman, my perspective may be different here but I do feel like shoes and clothes can marry well.  Karma Loop is a trend chaser type site that catches on late and is..well.. over the top 
tongue.gif
I think most of the dudes in here are just trying to stunt on other dudes
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom