ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I think there's definitely something to be said about owning nice quality basics. It's not really about extravagance or excessive ornaments or distressing in clothing. I hate large visible logos usually (like what coach and gucci love to do) That doesn't mean anything in particular. I just feel it's important (for me) to have nice quality jeans/tops etc and make sure the fit is right. I just want to look put together and intentional. As a woman, my perspective may be different here but I do feel like shoes and clothes can marry well.  Karma Loop is a trend chaser type site that catches on late and is..well.. over the top 
tongue.gif
I think most of the dudes in here are just trying to stunt on other dudes
roll.gif
And this is how it usually goes for them

i couldnt possibly disagree more. i like shoes, not fashion. just shoes. i never said i dress like a slob, but "fashion" is no where in my closet. not a single designer item of clothing. like buddhashark said, i grew up, and you learn over time that fashion comes and goes over time. i will always spend money on stuff that i can wear for years to come. my feet havent grown since high school, so i have shoes ive owned for 15 years now. just a couple years ago i got around to throwing out clothing from back then, cuz it was completely out of style, and huge to say the least lol. now its about being minimal, and getting what i know i can wear for years, and in most any environment. professional, casual, and so on. someone please shoot me if i ever buy torn jeans, biker style, or skinny cut.

like i said... you guys enjoy the fad while it lasts, and on to the next one when it comes around in a couple years. ill still be wearing the same stuff i have been for the past years.

I think your concept of fashion is slightly off there. Yep there are current trends, which if you want to follow you still can without buying one designer label and at reasonable cost at pretty good quality. Your idea that to be in fashion everything has to be $$$ and a label is incorrect.

Also its up to you if you buy a pair of levis with a cut that will make you either look like a grandad or pretty stylish without going rapidly out of fashion. Bottomline is if you post fit pics on what is essentially a sneaker (which is a fashion culture) forum and you have terrible cut pants prepare to get shot down. Personally i don't understand why you would care so much about whats on you feet but not on the rest of your clothing?

Last edited:
Crazy how the core blacks on ADC go up to size 18...!!! 

Have only seen solar reds or a couple other GR go up to 15. 

Just got my 3ms from Amazon. My first pair of UB and WOW are these comfortable. Went straight to feet for work today
Next up grey wools

after putting in atleast 50 miles on my adidas i can gladly say its a really good shoe. i have core blacks with no continental sole. the nubs have worn off a little bit but i still feel confident. the only times where ive been sketched out was when visiting a restaurant that had a newly cleaned floor. The UBs felt so slippery.

Well figured I try and let's not talk about respect or lack thereof.

If any help can't be provided then I understand. Got to start somewhere. I don't follow forums until recently, I am just a fan of the shoe.

So if I get bashed because of my response or my behavior, then so be it.

Last edited:

Well figured I try and let's not talk about respect or lack thereof.

If any help can't be provided then I understand. Got to start somewhere. I don't follow forums until recently, I am just a fan of the shoe.

So if I get bashed because of my response or my behavior, then so be it.
But if you're a long time lurker like you said, you should know how poorly people are received when they come in here just looking for handouts without having contributed a single thing.

3Ms or the all white UBs? I already have 2 B/w shoes I wear regularly but they aint 3M or UB lol.

All whites are just nice tho!

Yeah I know. You need to learn oh to swim sometime, why not on the deep end?

Either way, figure somebody might be a bit more understanding. But it's all good.

Just the comment of disrespect isn't correct. I don't want to get into a perspective war. There is apparently a way to hold yourself or currently is for those on this thread or this forum in general.

after putting in atleast 50 miles on my adidas i can gladly say its a really good shoe. i have core blacks with no continental sole. the nubs have worn off a little bit but i still feel confident. the only times where ive been sketched out was when visiting a restaurant that had a newly cleaned floor. The UBs felt so slippery.
yep... UBs are very slippery. you need to be careful on wet floors. i have almost tripped on a couple of occasions xD

Back
Top Bottom