ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Adidas NMD hype is crazy
mean.gif

Ebay sellers posting up whites and F&F starting off at $300

most at $399 while the "key city" is in the $500 range.

The new colorway releasing on 1/30 is already listed above $350.

I'm not understanding the hype or is it all reseller hype.

The NMD is not even that good of a model so if I can't cop at retail I will just pass.

I would buy 2 pairs of UB before paying the resale price on NMD.

Anyone with the grey wools wear them around yet?

Just bought a pair and I'll be using them for everyday work and working out with some occasional runs. Do they get hot or sweaty? Does the fleece/wool material not respond well when wet?

Live in Houston and trying to see if I should keep these or keep searching. Preferred the regular Greys but can find my size anywhere or online. Do like the wools though.

Appreciate the responses so far.

Adidas NMD hype is crazy:smh:

Ebay sellers posting up whites and F&F starting off at $300

most at $399 while the "key city" is in the $500 range.

The new colorway releasing on 1/30 is already listed above $350.

I'm not understanding the hype or is it all reseller hype.

The NMD is not even that good of a model so if I can't cop at retail I will just pass.

I would buy 2 pairs of UB before paying the resale price on NMD.

Link to F&F for $300?

Just bought a pair and I'll be using them for everyday work and working out with some occasional runs. Do they get hot or sweaty? Does the fleece/wool material not respond well when wet?

Live in Houston and trying to see if I should keep these or keep searching. Preferred the regular Greys but can find my size anywhere or online. Do like the wools though.

wore mine for the first time to work today. Don't really notice a difference with them being more or less breathable than my other ub's. But then again my feet usually sweat at least a little bit no matter what shoes I'm wearing. Plus I live in san diego and it's a nice 60 degrees out rn

View media item 1877467

i have worn mine to work numerous times without any issue

probably low key my favorite ub released thus far

edit: caved and just doubled up on them 
roll.gif

Last edited:

I've worn my grey wools practically everyday since October for work. They're my daily beaters outside of work and for the gym as well I don't really have any non-wool boosts to compare them too but I don't really have any complaints about them being too hot or my feet sweating and I've worn them almost 13 hours straight before at work.

As for when they get wet it can be a bit uncomfortable there was a really rainy day and I was going into work and stepped in a puddle, the water splashed, and got my grey wools wet. It was uncomfortable for several hours and made me wish I could take them off. That was the only time I can say they we're uncomfortable though and I've worn them on other rainy days, super hot days, super cold days, and even on snow days and haven't had any other complaints ever yet.

Last edited:
Are these people just hoping the buyer won't notice they're getting scammed? I don't see the point. Buyer protection etc.

From the listing "Question about Authenticity will not be answer".

Back
Top Bottom