ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I find this SNS collab a little overrated after looking at this pic. Somewhat underwhelming to me. 
Underwhelming to me as well. How come the collabs are either black and white or crazy kolors. When a UB collab comes along with a solid colorway ill try to scoop. Props to those that grabbed the sns tho. 

SNS really is NOT that special. Much easier to just wear whites or core blacks....

People dont fall to the hype. 

I would MUCH rather have EQT than those boost.
I almost fell into the hype but they sold out 
laugh.gif

$400 for UB's is bad IMO. Even the Olives and Burgs didn't go up that high. But collabs are always going to generate a higher hyped up resell.

Theres people here that wouldn't even pay retail for some legendary colorways 
laugh.gif
What's your opinion on legendary colorways?

got 2 orders in, with charges to my cards and an order confirm web page -- BUT no confirm emaiils yet

:smokin Hope they come through bro

Whats up with the button holes on the tongue tho. I remember on the sample pics, there was a tab there. Was hoping there was a removable button tab. The hole looks weird. 

I could be wrong, but it looks like it's for a golf tee. It would only make sense given the theme.

Last edited:

What's your opinion on legendary colorways?
OG Black/Purp, Grey Wools, and Core Blacks are the top 3 legendary colorways that come to my mind that was widely available but some people are refusing to pay retail, but might consider paying resell for something hyped. 
I could be wrong, but it looks like it's for a golf tee. It would only make sense given the theme.
makes sense I guess. I wonder if they will come with something for that hole. I know they come with spare laces. Anybody that copped from SNS in store know whats the packaging details are like?

SNS really is NOT that special. Much easier to just wear whites or core blacks....

People dont fall to the hype. 

I would MUCH rather have EQT than those boost.

I think it's the white cage that throws me off. Not a big fan of uncaging but I might on these.

Welp, I was supposed to have my first pair of UBs delivered yesterday with signature confirmation and USPS let someone else sign for my package 
mad.gif

No one in my building says they signed for anything and I believe them as we always leave each others packages in our common area.

My guess is it was delivered to one of the neighboring buildings smh. Most likely going to have to file a claim, I hate USPS so much
mean.gif

Welp, I was supposed to have my first pair of UBs delivered yesterday with signature confirmation and USPS let someone else sign for my package 
mad.gif

No one in my building says they signed for anything and I believe them as we always leave each others packages in our common area.

My guess is it was delivered to one of the neighboring buildings smh. Most likely going to have to file a claim, I hate USPS so much
mean.gif

where you purchase from that uses USPS and Signature Confirmation? And what colorway did you lose. 

Back
Top Bottom