ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Welp, I was supposed to have my first pair of UBs delivered yesterday with signature confirmation and USPS let someone else sign for my package 
mad.gif

No one in my building says they signed for anything and I believe them as we always leave each others packages in our common area.

My guess is it was delivered to one of the neighboring buildings smh. Most likely going to have to file a claim, I hate USPS so much
mean.gif

Do you have the name of the person who signed for it? Hopefully you can track it down.

My tracking says S Dash. No one in my building even has that name smh. Proly got finessed by the driver signing as Stacy Dash >D

:rofl: that would be messed up

EDIT: Just saw you got em from a twitter seller smh. Damn I be scared of that kinda stuff happening. Hope you get your stuff forreal

Last edited:
Definitely was completed through invoice so I'm safe on that front. I just don't want USPS saying "well the shoes were delivered there's nothing we can do"

$350 for used once hypebeast UB good price?
Ask for pictures of the sole. If the white continental sole is clean and you can afford the shoe, i'd say yes. Hypebeast collab is a clean looking shoe that you can rock casually anywhere

Would be pretty dumb for the seller if it was done via invoice. 

Definitely was completed through invoice so I'm safe on that front. I just don't want USPS saying "well the shoes were delivered there's nothing we can do"
thats the thing tho, if the seller provided tracking and signature confirmation, they're covered as sellers. The seller could have "Accidentally" mixed up the shipping address numbers. 

What's the sizing on the UB? Half size up or down. Normal width feet. I plan to uncage them so I want a tighter fir.

My tracking says S Dash. No one in my building even has that name smh. Proly got finessed by the driver signing as Stacy Dash >D

I'm sorry when I saw that name all I could think of was the guys signing it and doing this...

430b536e9a587ebbe6052483b5842807.gif

USPS is the worst tho, I hate getting anything from them. I always dread it getting lost or stolen.

I'm going to make some calls today and see if I can get it figured out. If anyone has been in a similar situation and had it resolved please pm me.

thats the thing tho, if the seller provided tracking and signature confirmation, they're covered as sellers. The seller could have "Accidentally" mixed up the shipping address numbers. 
Isn't the seller only protected if sent to a confirmed address? Doesn't PayPal know the address used to create the label? So if the seller knowingly changed the address, PayPal would be able to see it? I guess the label could  have been created outside of PayPal, but then it goes back to the confirmed address thing.

Isn't the seller only protected if sent to a confirmed address? Doesn't PayPal know the address used to create the label? So if the seller knowingly changed the address, PayPal would be able to see it? I guess the label could  have been created outside of PayPal, but then it goes back to the confirmed address thing.
Yeah this... Going through something similar but on the opposite end. That seller is only protected if they shipped with tracking, signature confirmation, and they obviously needed to ship to the correct address. Sounds like it may be a mistake on the postal end. But if you give them a ring they can confirm where it is dropped off. Also, when tracking request the signature delivery certificate on the right side of the page. Address to where that person signed should be on there too

yeah, you don't have to purchase the label directly through Paypal. You only have to make sure you ship to a "Confirmed" address, which won't show on any receipt when purchasing the label directly in person. You just have to prove you shipped it and it's signed for and delivered, especially if it's on the same block with the same Zip code (which they do look at). Either way, it's risky business. 

Yeah this... Going through something similar but on the opposite end. That seller is only protected if they shipped with tracking, signature confirmation, and they obviously needed to ship to the correct address. Sounds like it may be a mistake on the postal end. But if you give them a ring they can confirm where it is dropped off. Also, when tracking request the signature delivery certificate on the right side of the page. Address to where that person signed should be on there too
You talking about the "request proof of delivery" option on the side?

it's always risky when you have a package coming and you're not home to receive it. And a signature sometimes isn't always the best protection. I ordered something from nike with a free 2 day express shipping and it required signature. It was delivered on the day I wasn't home and on the tracking it says it was signed by my name. The package was actually signed by someone else and stolen. 

it's always risky when you have a package coming and you're not home to receive it. And a signature sometimes isn't always the best protection. I ordered something from nike with a free 2 day express shipping and it required signature. It was delivered on the day I wasn't home and on the tracking it says it was signed by my name. The package was actually signed by someone else and stolen. 
Wow, that's crazy. What was the final outcome?

Wow, that's crazy. What was the final outcome?
Nike refunded me. Didn't need to provide actual proof but I could've provided my work's camera videos to show I was at work all day. Plenty of times UPS has something delivered to me where I wasn't home to sign for it but a family member was and it said it was signed under my  name. 

Back
Top Bottom