ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also first order has gone from pending to completed on my debit. Hope that's a good sign.
That is a good sign. Most of the time "pending" can sit for a week. 
Pending means they check if funds are available. then a series of things must happen before a transaction is considered complete (i.e.  order confirmation, shipping confirmation, currency conversion, order fulfillment, final approval from institution to take funds, etc)

Try refreshing that page a few times and see if it sends it through.
I got a Paypal receipt email and the funds are being held.. but the other email says my order is already cancelled. 
frown.gif
 Not looking good.. it was a size 10 btw for anyone wondering.

I had a pair in cart from earlier. Just hit refresh a few times and all of a sudden i got order confirmation. Didn't enter any payment info or anything. Honestly dont even know what I paid with

lol over 25 pairs for resale on ebay already here hoping they restock every hour on the hour for the next week :wink:

I had a pair in cart from earlier. Just hit refresh a few times and all of a sudden i got order confirmation. Didn't enter any payment info or anything. Honestly dont even know what I paid with
Nice bro, copped without even trying haha. Here I am trying my hardest with nothing to show.

maybe it's a glitch going on, and most of these late order pairs about to get cancelled.

OR

SNS withholding stock and releasing them batch by batch 
nerd.gif

Got through on the restock.  Email confirmation as well with order number.  Had an EQT in cart too and checked that out as well.  Why not.

Now to wait for cancellation email.

JUST received order confirmation from an order that got stuck during payment from earlier this morning. 

Yeah but I got charged on paypal and my cc from ealier. Nothing from now. Weirdest possible cop ever
We're in the same boat, got the PP payment notification email randomly about 30 mins ago, still no order confirmation though & I still can't log into the site to see order status.

Back
Top Bottom