ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yup, losing hope on a big cream drop any time soon... willingness to pay resale definitely rising

I think the marketing is being engineered to elicit such a feeling in us. I'm counting on there being many more. This is just the beginning of a good thing.

I think I remember seeing someone cop a pair of UB for $153 on adidas dot com using that 15% off code when you sign up as a member.. how'd they do that? just tried it and it didn't work 

I think I remember seeing someone cop a pair of UB for $153 on adidas dot com using that 15% off code when you sign up as a member.. how'd they do that? just tried it and it didn't work 
UB are excluded from further discounts ADC

That's why I love being an employee, they're always on discount for us.
thanks for rubbing it in pal 
eyes.gif

The LA and LV stores let me use promos on UB's in the past, so I think it's only excluded online and in-stores by dissecretion.

Last edited:
They did before everyone started getting into the ub.... Got the white ub last june for 15% off

They did before everyone started getting into the ub.... Got the white ub last june for 15% off

yeah i was gunna say, pretty sure I got my first pair of whites when they first did that "pre-order" drop with a 15% off

yeah i was gunna say, pretty sure I got my first pair of whites when they first did that "pre-order" drop with a 15% off
I miss those days when the ub were just sitting online..... Good that adidas boost is getting the exposure for great comfort and daily wear or just for running!

I miss those days when the ub were just sitting online..... Good that adidas boost is getting the exposure for great comfort and daily wear or just for running!

Everyday putting them on is like trying them on for the first time. They are the best shoes I've ever worn, casually and for running.

Mystery Greys don't do it for me. Grey laces make them look terrible to me.

Love for Creams has disappeared. Its like they never even came out for me.

SNS will be had. Resell will be paid very soon. Cant keep track of when stuff comes out these days

I managed to cop the white ones with a 15% off but that was using the backdoor link that was posted in this thread a long time ago. It let you use the coupon even though it said it wasn't allowed.

I had to copy mine into tracking manually for it to work.

Clicking on the link inside SNS doesn't work for some reason.

I can track my order within my profile on the SNS website once I've logged in. But i can't track my order with the number they sent me in the shippimg confirmation email. Seems to be quite normal though as it was the same with my past SNS orders.

SNS order in transit now. Really curious why shipper would suddenly cancel others order? Is it because it came from the "restock"?

Back
Top Bottom