ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah man all the SNS Ultras come with a golf ball & tee.

Shame to hear you've given up on the Creams probs one of my favorite colorways to date.
I've given up on them too. Grails at this point. 

I didn't even have a shot at the SNS since they didn't go above 12.5. Meh. I really liked that colorway too.

I had to copy mine into tracking manually for it to work.

Clicking on the link inside SNS doesn't work for some reason.
I can track my order within my profile on the SNS website once I've logged in. But i can't track my order with the number they sent me in the shippimg confirmation email. Seems to be quite normal though as it was the same with my past SNS orders.
I got an email from FedEx when SNS created my shipping label so I can track my order from the FedEx email but not from SNS.

If you create an account w/ FedEx & the get shipments associated with your email I guess they connect it to your account for you. When I opened my FedEx app the shipment was already listed there.

Anyone trying to cop these this weekend or yall only after the nmds?
I actually like these with the boost sole. Having said that, I've been buying too much lately and will probably just try for the NMDs. Speaking of, what's the fit length-wise compared to UBs?

It's funny how you get a sneaker and then afterwards you see it pop up all the time. But it seems like you waited a long time to pop up initially. Then there's others you don't want(white) that you always see.

I actually like these with the boost sole. Having said that, I've been buying too much lately and will probably just try for the NMDs. Speaking of, what's the fit length-wise compared to UBs?

Interesting question, because all my EQT's are either a half size to a whole size big.

Last edited:
i think there's more pairs of sns than creams on ebay :lol:
i dont get how some of these sellers have fsr of the sns too

Anyone trying to cop these this weekend or yall only after the nmds?
I've really just been reading this thread because I have nothing to contribute, but I will be after these.  Like others, I am curious about sizing.

i would say they fit the same as their eqt counterparts without boost....thats what i would get if i would cop

Did anyone go to Bred in NYC for the Mystery Greys? If they're available I might stop by tomorrow; can maybe grab some pairs for people. Would also just like to see them in person.

Back
Top Bottom