ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

If you go back a few pages you will see me reference a shoe that is even more comfortable than the OG Pure Boost...these are it. That reveal type mesh upper is SO soft and comfortable.
Thanks for the response -- I was wondering if it was different than the original pure boost upper (which is comfortable in itself already).  I thought these looked a little different.  Nice 
smokin.gif

If you go back a few pages you will see me reference a shoe that is even more comfortable than the OG Pure Boost...these are it. That reveal type mesh upper is SO soft and comfortable.
So I just ordered a pair of the reveals. I see according to the FTL site that the reveal is SLIGHTLY heavier than the original pure boost. Is it safe to assume that the mesh upper of the reveal version will be more durable? Will the upper offer the same amount of stretch as original pure boost?

I'll post some pics as soon as I receive them since none of the stores around me have these in stock.

So I just ordered a pair of the reveals. I see according to the FTL site that the reveal is SLIGHTLY heavier than the original pure boost. Is it safe to assume that the mesh upper of the reveal version will be more durable? Will the upper offer the same amount of stretch as original pure boost?

I'll post some pics as soon as I receive them since none of the stores around me have these in stock.
I don't know about more durable...probably about the same.

And from what I have seen/experienced, the reveal mesh stretches more than the Pure Boost does.

I've tried to buy/order these several times....Cant find a 13(looked online and In-Store search). Does anyone know if they are made in a 13?  These are killing Roshe's in comfort, found out after squeezing into a 12 and getting a few steps around Footlocker

I've tried to buy/order these several times....Cant find a 13(looked online and In-Store search). Does anyone know if they are made in a 13?  These are killing Roshe's in comfort, found out after squeezing into a 12 and getting a few steps around Footlocker
Man... I haven't come across a 13, good question.  My advice would be to chat/email adidas directly.  That'd be the quickest way to find out if/where you might be able to get a 13. 

Man... I haven't come across a 13, good question.  My advice would be to chat/email adidas directly.  That'd be the quickest way to find out if/where you might be able to get a 13. 
I'm 99.9% sure a size 13 wasn't made. Every single Foot Locker I have gone to on my store visits don't have anything larger than a 12.5...so you might want to give that a shot.

With the Primeboost getting a US release date, does that mean the lawsuit from Nike was settled or dropped?

And does that mean we will see the Pure Boost with Primeknit uppers more readily available and soon?

View media item 1071955

man i didn't know those were going to retail at 200...hurt my feelings. i can't swing that right now

man i didn't know those were going to retail at 200...hurt my feelings. i can't swing that right now
I know... want that pair badly, but don't think I can do $200.  Can't really believe I'm sayin it but at about 170 or under I'd go for it

How do you guys clean the foam? Mine are so dirty already..
Isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol on a cotton ball.  The foam is pretty durable and it's not painted so really anything should be okay.  Water works fine if they aren't too dirty as well.

Last edited:
How are these compared to the lunar flyknits by Nike?

No comparison at all. The pure boost has surpassed comfort levels beyond any other shoe I have owned.

My gf bought me a pair for work. I work in a hospital and I'm all over the place. I've been wearing mine sine 6/3 so thats a lil over a month with daily use during the work week. I don't even reach for a different pair of shoes. My pure boost are my go to kicks.

With that said, I have abused these shoes like a dirty corner girl and they are holding up just fine. The foam isn't clean but it's not dirty either. The upper has stretched some making them more comfy.

I really have zero complaints. If I get a solid 6 months out of these I'll be happy.

Definitely looking for some primeknits but not fr $200.

Last edited:
It does look nice, is that blk/wht colorway?

FTL only has the yellowish, greenish and reddish colorways, didn't even know there is a blk/wht colorway.

34868_fr_adidas_sc7

34869_fr_adidas_sc7

B34870_fr_adidas_sc7

What's weird is the color description for the 2nd pair in RFX's post is black/white/clear grey on the FTL site but the pics show that yellow/green colorway. I wonder if the pics shown are wrong and the true colors are the ones rennzyboo posted. If so, copping those with a birthday coupon ASAP.

Last edited:
CW on box of my pair says Black/White/ClearGrey. when i was talking to a FTL rep they said the reveal pack should be hitting accounts right about now if anyone wanted to check them out in person. 

Back
Top Bottom