ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lineup of weeks purchases. Glad to add the Ash Purps to the collection been hunting for my size for ages! Such a nice colorway, similar color to the Consortium & F&F Fluxs that came out last year [emoji]128293[/emoji]

View media item 1888912

Last edited:

cop now; think later.

just copped a sz 10.5 3M. $180 flat is not a bad deal.
damn you got the last 10.5s dude. I gotta be quicker! 
tired.gif

damn you got the last 10.5s dude. I gotta be quicker! 
tired.gif
hehe sorry about that. 
tongue.gif

i was a little hesitant and i took my time because i had to make a new account. i guess kicksusa saves carts? i hope my order doesn't get cancelled.

edit: damn. just found out that they don't save carts. hope i don't get a cancellation email. *fingers crossed*

Last edited:
hehe sorry about that. :tongue:

i was a little hesitant and i took my time because i had to make a new account. i guess kicksusa saves carts? i hope my order doesn't get cancelled.

edit: damn. just found out that they don't save carts. hope i don't get a cancellation email. *fingers crossed*

damn I'm worried about mine cuz the status says 'on hold' -what does your order status say?

Totally was sleep when the 3Ms on villa restocked smh. Who got the SNS retailer list for tommorow ?

My order on RRS still says processing, and they charged my credit card, for the black/black they had up yesterday.

Yeah, had a little stain on mine Triple Whites Midsoles.... Jason Marks, Soap and brush not working....

Anyone have a solution to how best we can clean it....
I'm not sure if we're talking about the same thing, but when I wear raw demin jeans, it bleeds onto the boost and the white boost turns bluish. I've been using the off brand of magic erasers, and it seems to clean them up...pretty cheap too.

Back
Top Bottom