ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't let this one go...

This clown called into ssense during the moon rock release and gave the CS reps fake info so he could take other people's orders that were being held for them. **** this guy.

This is why we can't have nice things in this thread. NT don't forget.
How do you know this?

They're going to need to allow discounts on adidas.com to sell those.

Now I'm glad I didn't order wools from RRS. I ordered core blacks from RRS, and I had started to order grey wools and return my Footlocker pair, because of the $60 difference.

Is boost material washer safe? Toothbrush, water, and soap not working out so well.
Regular primeknit seems to be but not sure about wools as wool in general has the tendency to shrink a lot.  I know someone that threw theirs into the washer and used oxyclean on them (white pair fyi) and they came out nice and white. 

Just copped size 8 cream and mystery grey through email... Winning today
Can't let this one go...

This clown called into ssense during the moon rock release and gave the CS reps fake info so he could take other people's orders that were being held for them. **** this guy.

This is why we can't have nice things in this thread. NT don't forget.
How'd he get the info??

Regular primeknit seems to be but not sure about wools as wool in general has the tendency to shrink a lot.  I know someone that threw theirs into the washer and used oxyclean on them (white pair fyi) and they came out nice and white. 
Think they were asking about the boost.

I believe WEX tweeted to take out the insoles and place the shoes in a pillow case before throwing it into the washer.
Heard this too. Also to take out the laces. I'll probably be the annoying one to ask how to do it again after it's been mentioned 40x.

just got my SNS in. Wasn't checking the threads in the last 2-3 days since I had a really bad flu. Did everyone else's SNS UB not come with the golf ball and tee? Mine was missing.

EDIT: just checked back a few pages, looks like most online orders didn't get them. Had no use for them anyway. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom