ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had a feeling that would happen when he told me he didn't have my size in hand and would have to get more from his supplier.

I guess this is where all the recent UB olive listings came from on eBay. All with Asian box labels and all size 9/9.5. Smh!

none of those actually add to cart
frown.gif
was able to add them to cart, however passed on the price markup

Had a feeling that would happen when he told me he didn't have my size in hand and would have to get more from his supplier.
Nah, alot of people were told the same thing, me included. I believe he came through for most buyers but some must have just missed out. Personally i think $260us is a pretty reasonable price considering they were an Asia only release. And if you look at the current prices of its sister release (Olives) on eBay $600+!

I just skipped 30 pages to check in on page 999 cuz I know I'll be asleep when 1000 hits. I seriously can't believe the rate this thread moves at, it's truly insane. And to think I first checked in back on page 69.

Good news, I officially secured my 9th pair of UBs, so once they arrive I hope to be able to take some nice group shots. Such an expensive addiction, but very well worth it. This shoe is amazing.

And there are still some pairs missing I'd like to own but likely never will, like the sample mentioned above, burgundy, olive, and that damn university of Miami pair, how I'd love to own those!!

Being on page 1000!
Ya know, I never put much thought into how long I've been in this thread till you mentioned it. In fact, I forgot about why I came in here in the first place - Pure Boost (they've become my go-to to take the dog out and take a 5h1t shoes) That said, it's felt like 6 months, but I can't believe I've been in here since 9/14, page 23 
frown.gif
... and probably $2-$3k dollars later. In terms of pace at which this forum moves, sometimes it feels like this is homework each night and it's required in order to keep up. 

For the folks with wider feet. The wool primeknit fits better straight out the box correct? Little to no breaking point compared to the normal primeknit?

And as of now the only wool primeknit are the greys, black, and creams correct? Mystery Greys are normal primeknit?

For the folks with wider feet. The wool primeknit fits better straight out the box correct? Little to no breaking point compared to the normal primeknit?

And as of now the only wool primeknit are the greys, black, and creams correct? Mystery Greys are normal primeknit?
J&D Blacks, Olives, Burgs are all wool also.

Mystery Greys are not wool.

And yeah wool are little less tight on the uppers straight out the box.

Haha, damn you had me curious of when my first check in was... Way back on pg 96, post # 2864.  Back then a "busy" day of posts was 2 pages!

I just skipped 30 pages to check in on page 999 cuz I know I'll be asleep when 1000 hits. I seriously can't believe the rate this thread moves at, it's truly insane. And to think I first checked in back on page 69.

Good news, I officially secured my 9th pair of UBs, so once they arrive I hope to be able to take some nice group shots. Such an expensive addiction, but very well worth it. This shoe is amazing.

And there are still some pairs missing I'd like

Page 40 for me but I was cheap just getting energy's for 30 and reveals for 45

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom