ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Love these Mystery Grey's. Now I just need OG core black/purple and I'm done for now.
That's what we all say

and then Adidas releases "Pure Whites" "Void Blacks" "Solar Green"

to pull us right back in
roll.gif

Need the mystery greys for the wifey.  Her feet is a size 7 and I haven't seen any of the stores release that size.  

I've negotiated a dude down for $285 on instagram delivered.....he bought instore at SNS. I hate paying resell but these are so dope i might have to just take the hit....
Take the deal. It's a very good price for a collab. Most people would agree $100 over retail isnt bad and if you end up not liking em, you could always resale yourself

Did the cream UB see an ADC release? An MG/Irons have not correct? I'm hearing that they will not. Just wondering cause it's very odd that it haven't dropped on ADC. Thanks

Welp I am a sz10 in the UB and cancelled my Puffer Reds "Mystery Gray" order to pick up my Bait x Diadora N9000 in my right size. I have enough UB and it was nothing super about the Mystery other than me just adding to my collection.

BUT I literally had to sell my Diadora because they were just too big. Found someone selling my size for the same price of the Mystery from Puffer so I cancelled.

Hope all who want those Mystery gets them.  

Welp I am a sz10 in the UB and cancelled my Puffer Reds "Mystery Gray" order to pick up my Bait x Diadora N9000 in my right size. I have enough UB and it was nothing super about the Mystery other than me just adding to my collection.

BUT I literally had to sell my Diadora because they were just too big. Found someone selling my size for the same price of the Mystery from Puffer so I cancelled.

Hope all who want those Mystery gets them.  

I would have taken your MG 10...

just joined the NT community so I can post here. Five pairs of UB in and I don't think it'll stop there. Interesting observation I wanted to ask if anyone else here has encountered; packaging on the first round of creams had boost paper and I recently picked up a pair from extra butter and it had white paper. Does it mean anything? View media item 1892464

A Dude told me at adidas Chicago that MG/irons were cancelled for an in store release and that adidas recalled their stock of the shoe from the store. I called complete ******** on what he said from the jump but now wondering if it may be true. I'm not trying to start any dumb rumors just repeating what dude said to me. I do go in there quite often and he sees me regularly but still might be bs. Idk. Any one here on NT hear anything like this?

A Dude told me at adidas Chicago that MG/irons were cancelled for an in store release and that adidas recalled their stock of the shoe from the store. I called complete ******** on what he said from the jump but now wondering if it may be true. I'm not trying to start any dumb rumors just repeating what dude said to me. I do go in there quite often and he sees me regularly but still might be bs. Idk. Any one here on NT hear anything like this?
Woodfield footaction has the mystery greys bro. Full size run. No one even in that store lol, walk in and grab a pair

Back
Top Bottom