ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Woodfield footaction has the mystery greys bro. Full size run. No one even in that store lol, walk in and grab a pair

When is the last time you were there?
Girl said they sold the last 10off the floor display yesterday.
She yanking my chain?

Woodfield footaction has the mystery greys bro. Full size run. No one even in that store lol, walk in and grab a pair
went there on friday night and all they had left were sz 11, 13 and 9?did they restock?

Last edited:
When is the last time you were there?
Girl said they sold the last 10off the floor display yesterday.
She yanking my chain?
Ah. I was there friday and my buddy needed a 12 and copped. She's probably not lying then. 

went there on friday night and all they had left were sz 11, 13 and 9?did they restock?
I went there on friday night as well and my buddy asked for a 12 and the guy did not even hesitate to say they didn't have them. 

"Which size you need?" 

"Do you have a twel-" (gets cut off mid sentence as the guy knew what he was asking for)

"Yeah we got a 12."

Last edited:
Creams did release on ADC. I believe it was an announced release around the end of December and first photos of it showed up in November after the moonrocks released. Irons have been completely different. They just showed up one day on Rise and people got hyped. Since then other retailers have released stock (typically 1-2 FSR). Adidas hasn't publicly mentioned this cw afaik. So it is possible that it will show up eventually on ADC. They somehow have record of it on their site because if you go to http://www.adidas.com/us/ultra-boost-ltd/AQ5560.html it will redirect to "grey boost shoes". If the shoes do show up on ADC, this will likely be the URL.

Creams did release on ADC. I believe it was an announced release around the end of December and first photos of it showed up in November after the moonrocks released. Irons have been completely different. They just showed up one day on Rise and people got hyped. Since then other retailers have released stock (typically 1-2 FSR). Adidas hasn't publicly mentioned this cw afaik. So it is possible that it will show up eventually on ADC. They somehow have record of it on their site because if you go to http://www.adidas.com/us/ultra-boost-ltd/AQ5560.html it will redirect to "grey boost shoes". If the shoes do show up on ADC, this will likely be the URL.
Yeah the Chalks released on ADC on 12/28.

That same thing will happen w/ almost any SKU for any adidas shoes, if the SKU exists in their system the site will redirect to similar shoes in the same color. Kinda cool.

I got my pair of creams from ADC.. They dropped at like 9am on the 28th 

Back
Top Bottom