ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's the best shoe for Disney days.

pimp.gif
true lol

Yea I'm definitely a darker shoe person, starting with greys & going to black. Wanted these a whole lot more than the SNS or even the Cream. Got the OG Purple, Grey Wool, Silver LTD, 3M and now hopefully these.

Yea I'm definitely a darker shoe person, starting with greys & going to black. Wanted these a whole lot more than the SNS or even the Cream. Got the OG Purple, Grey Wool, Silver LTD, 3M and now hopefully these.

Ditto on wanting these more than SNS/Cream.

grey wools and 2 mystery's over the weekend...time to chill for the bank accounts sake. SNS is the last on my list

flipping those nmd's paid for one of those pairs though so  not bad of a trade 

Last edited:
I got em just because no tax/no shipping, really curious to see them in person but i don't think i'll keep them

Accidentally copped two Iron's from Ruvilla due to the timeout issues. Kind of a bummer since I didn't expect to spend that much this week, but at least I got them finally! Can always return anyways.

Accidentally copped two Iron's from Ruvilla due to the timeout issues. Kind of a bummer since I didn't expect to spend that much this week, but at least I got them finally! Can always return anyways.
happened to me too, if you didn't want them both I called and they cancelled one of the two.

Impulse buy to the max haha.

**Just bought some shoes I know I'm probably not going to keep.
Almost did the same but my willpower held up...  There are too close to a few pairs that I already have (+ not feeling the light liner, IMO)...  Still in stock @Villa.  

I actually saw them in person and the grey primeknit on the toe looked like it had a fuzzy effect. I don't know maybe I was tripping or it was a size 12 it makes any shoe look like crap to me no matter the shoe or colorway etc lol. Have the OG and 3m both for under retail so. Guess I'm spoiled and don't wanna pay retail haha. It's all good as long as y'all not buying because of the hype.

Much to my surprise, Villa has shipped my Cream UBs. [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Thought for certain I was on the cancel list.

Back
Top Bottom