ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't believe a lot of you are feeling the mystery grey. Hope it's not the hype that's causing the impulse buy lol.

Not that appealing to me either. The color combo is nice but i prefer the colorways that show off the shoes silhouette

Can't believe a lot of you are feeling the mystery grey. Hope it's not the hype that's causing the impulse buy lol.

I didnt like them at first, then people started pisting collection pics with them side by side to other colors and they looked really good.

Could have used one last week haha.

:lol: im sure alot of people are like that now.

Also, if I havnt seen you posting here, you're gunna have to wait a little while for others to have a chance at an oop first. im trying to help out the active ones that missed.

For some reason, I'm not feeling the Mystery Greys too.

What makes a colorway hyped?
These kind of came out of nowhere, same day as people were struggling to get the SNS pair. I think the pictures had a lot to do with it, the Renarts and Rise sites had some really nice pics of them and of course they were selling out immediately in limited quantities. And then apparently adidas told someone the only way they were releasing was through boutiques. It was a perfect storm of "hype" and supply not meeting demand.

I didnt like them at first, then people started pisting collection pics with them side by side to other colors and they looked really good.
laugh.gif
im sure alot of people are like that now.

Also, if I havnt seen you posting here, you're gunna have to wait a little while for others to have a chance at an oop first. im trying to help out the active ones that missed.
Then I saw them in person and was an instacop for me....love em so much was so tempted to double up right now..but had to resist...going too crazy with kicks these last couple months!

Mysteries are dope, but I still passed on them.  Too many future colorways on the horizon.  Congrats to those that scooped them up.

I won't lie, the grey wool ones (IN MY OPINION) are my least favorite pair that I have. They just seem completely bland. I don't mind wearing them down and making them a beater pair.

Well at least there will be an easy nmd cop for those hypebeasts. That tye dye ***** is whack, as I'm sure the majority will agree.

Back
Top Bottom