ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5559 - creams

5560 - irons

5561 - 3M

c'mon creams!!!! 
pimp.gif

Glad I was able to cop Irons on ADC.  Much Thanks to everyone for the links.

Wish I could find Olives, Burgs and JD Whites now, but those are all unicorns at this point.

5559 - creams

5560 - irons

5561 - 3M

c'mon creams!!!! 
pimp.gif

Yup those are the winter crop of LTDs, adidas tends to group SKUs like that, but then other times seems to make them completely random. Like this:

AF5826: J&D White

S78705: J&D Black

or

AF6219: Grey/Orange Kolor

S77419: White/Green Kolor

Always found the differences in those SKUs weird.

I would imagine you've got a shot at olives and burgs restocking. JDs seemed like a one time deal to me. A little too LTDED

Copped. Needed an every day ultra boost. The whites get scuffed and dirty so easily.

Last edited:
I need creams and that midnight navy pair... Size 10. I hit the gym in mine my grey/black and burned 500 calories on the treadmill. 

Last edited:
Adidas marketing this **** right. Give shoes to all the boutiques in limited numbers to create this fake hype so people on nt and twitter can thirst all over them for a week or two, then release a ton of supply on adc. Good stuff.

Paid $245 on Friday for a pair of the MGs, waiting to hear back from seller to see if he's gonna refund my money

Looking to grab a pair of the SNS boosts in an 11.5 

What do you guys think is a fair price? Should I wait for a few months to see if the price drops or do you think they'll be at their cheapest now?

Back
Top Bottom