ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Same. As long as you follow a few of the "stock alert" Twitter pages, and stay on this thread, you'll get what you want eventually.
Agreed, raffles nowadays take zero effort to enter. At least collectors/enthusiasts (and unfortunately resellers) put in the work hunting these down, some still spend the time to camp out.

Mobile notifications/Twitter, IG, NT, and page monitors are all I use. I've copped everything I've wanted thus far. Please no raffles..

#teammanual

So did anybody in here that got their SNS pair, actually get the SNS tag on the tongue of the right shoe?

I saw somebody on Twitter got a pair with the tag on their 8.5.

Last edited:
nah, wasnt talking about @daylasole I had a PM from someone like 15 seconds after that post, and I had never seen them before. I've been here a while though, not sure why you're trying to call me out.

I guess I read it wrong since you quoted him. I thought you were referring to him. My bad, carry on.....

Last edited:
So did anybody in here that got their SNS pair, actually get the SNS tag on the tongue of the right shoe?

I saw somebody on Twitter got a pair with the tag on their 8.5.
Pretty sure the tag was only on the samples. Maybe the person on twitter got one of those?

Back
Top Bottom