ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A heads up for anyone hoping to take advantage of Adidas' free returns: It will take over a month for your return to be processed and your money to be transferred back to you. I'm still waiting on returns from Christmas. It doesn't work nearly as fast as Nike's almost immediate returns.

Yeah I'm waiting on mine as well. So slowwwwww.

A heads up for anyone hoping to take advantage of Adidas' free returns: It will take over a month for your return to be processed and your money to be transferred back to you. I'm still waiting on returns from Christmas. It doesn't work nearly as fast as Nike's almost immediate returns.
Repped

Lol at you thinking you're going to tell me what Ls I should or shouldnt take

you're right, and it's your (poor) business decision to make, however; do not be surprised if the seller does not honor the refund and paypal doesn't side with you if you end up filing a claim.

Thanks for the heads up! I am a subscriber on your yt channel lol... Great content and nice on feet vids!!

Cool story bro

Welshing on deals to save a few bucks just isn't for me.  I'm a fairly frugal cat mind you, but I always thought part of being into shoes is saving a ton on kicks you never thought you'd even get for retail and occasionally paying a little extra on pairs you probably should've held out on.  

about to have my first UB?! creams got cancelled, i'm always late to these things lmao

Last edited:

People are going to start holding out for deals now.

"Anywhere with MGs in stock?"

Here's a FSR on Adidas.com.

"No, I meant under retail"
laugh.gif
 ::raises hand::

I'm banking on them eventually dropping on RRS. I'm holding out. If they don't, owning the MG was never meant to be for me.

laugh.gif
 ::raises hand::

I'm banking on them eventually dropping on RRS. I'm holding out. If they don't, owning the MG was never meant to be for me.
More power to you for holding out.  I forget what shoe it was, maybe a Kobe or something, sold out from all the main spots, someone was saying "I need this shoe, anywhere that has them in stock", and found a link, here you go, "oh I meant below retail."

Back
Top Bottom