ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not from my experience.... i received refund on a couple things within about a week or so of them receiving the product.
This. Also, if you don't live in the boonies....Go to an Adidas store maybe? 
roll.gif

DEAR GOD! WHEN WILL IT STOP?!
Placed my order on Villa earlier.... my 10th pair of UB's.
Luckily I have only paid full retail on 4 of them, but still, so damn expensive!
You will feel no remorse from us other broke souls in here. Not an ounce
laugh.gif

Adds something when you can oop a pair
Sure if you were saying "Adidas Employee here, PM me." 

Let's not beat around the subject. Was the point of that post to simply brag about the price you got or no? 

I really didn't even want these lol.. But they were just sitting. Didn't want to regret it later..

surprised how long these have been up on adc considering the hype, looks like those who actually wanted were able to cop for once 
pimp.gif

Sure if you were saying "Adidas Employee here, PM me." 

Let's not beat around the subject. Was the point of that post to simply brag about the price you got or no? 

Some like to share their good fortune. Some are happy for them, others jealous.

surprised how long these have been up on adc considering the hype, looks like those who actually wanted were able to cop for once :pimp:

Resellers noticed how easily obtainable the MGs were thus killing the resale value and didn't cop.

Adidas please do this with all other UBs. Only keep the collabs in low quantities.

Resellers noticed how easily obtainable the MGs were thus killing the resale value and didn't cop.

Adidas please do this with all other UBs. Only keep the collabs in low quantities.
I can accept this cuz most collabs imo have been trash.

All the GR/slightly limited stuff I liked.

Only collab I truly wanted was the grey Kolors and picked em up recently

Back
Top Bottom