ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So they pull the basketball out of their pocket right?

h4CJOUv.png
h4CJOUv.png

If you haven't gotten a tracking email from RRS yet just give them a call. I called and I got Wool greys on the way. These were the ones for $125.

Did everyone that ordered Mysteries from Villa this AM get a shipping confirmation? I ordered a couple minutes after drop, got order confirmation, but status on order says "picking."

Last edited:
I placed my order right when the first wave of people tried to buy. Last week Friday maybe.
Ok gotcha my order from last week got cancelled, tried again yesterday when they were re-listed. Fingers crossed I make through this wave of orders.

you're def trolling now. :lol:

had a dude pretty much offer a meet-up in the city you live in and retail for the shoes you want. and you still wanna order online and possibly pay for shipping. :lol:

****'s wrong with you, man? get outta here. :lol:
Im actually asking myself the same right now, something in me tells me to go for it but my wallet is hurting, at least Got my kith tubular dooms today.
One thing that is certain is that this guy is a nice dude!

Last edited:
Are they still available? I would ღ a Core black pair.

I'm on the lookout for those too but I've heard nothing about them being on RRS. Just keep an eye on here or solelinks twitter for updates he's taking all the info from here anyway.

Everyone so paranoid about their order confirmations then shipping confirmation emails and then order status. What this thread has turned into at night/lull times.

Any place to get the Core Black under retail?
I looked around. The only discount rn on core black is using a coupon in-store. Sometimes the sales peeps are wise and won't use the coupon but most of the time they just scan the code into the computer and ring you up.

Anyone trying to grab NMD's from Norte in an hour? I ordered and had to return whites from them, awesome customer service. Just FYI

I looked around. The only discount rn on core black is using a coupon in-store. Sometimes the sales peeps are wise and won't use the coupon but most of the time they just scan the code into the computer and ring you up.

Which coupon and at what store?

^ Repped. Looks like a few orders must have fell through and they restocked some sizes. Saying Low Stock on a few of the common sizes.

Back
Top Bottom